chapter 61

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 61-Game Update

    Old man Zeng's lo-mei is superb, and he is also handy for making Sichuan cuisine.

    Lu Jiu nodded, "Speaking of Uncle Zeng, the rabbit legs I bought last time

    are gone . I will replenish them when I finish eating." They went out to Qingye and sold some meat to Old Man Zeng. The old man decided that they would buy a 10% discount on food at the stall.

    After 9 o'clock in the evening, the streets in the city of Xuantian were very lively. After a hard day, I went out with my family and friends to make a bunch of skewers. Although there would be no beer, there were several kinds of drinks.

    Ding-

    system reminder: [The novice protection period is over, the update time is from 22:00 pm on the 14th to 9 am on the 15th, so stay tuned. ]

    A system prompt caused the city to fall into a short silence, and then there was a loud voice. What is the situation? Is this the game update mentioned earlier?

    Players all over the world have seen this news. The key is the end of the novice protection period. Could it be that the next environment will be very bad.

    I can't eat all the food on my lips for a while, who knows whether it will be so leisurely after the game is updated tomorrow.

    Lu Jiu only felt that it was finally here, and only after the update could he plan what he should do next.

    But An An didn't know what was going on, "Dad, what's the update?"

    Zhuang Yun forced himself to laugh, "It's nothing, eat and sleep well, tomorrow I will go to the amusement park with Tang Yi."

    An An nodded ignorantly, but She knew that the update was definitely not a good thing.

    The few people at the dinner table affected Zhuang Yun's mood, and Lu Jiu and Shen Jufeng were still satisfied.

    After Zhuang Yun coaxed his daughter to sleep, he came to the living room and sat down, "I don't know what will happen after this update." At this time, he covered his face with his hands, tired and confused.

    This time he is a man in his thirties who is at a loss.

    Lu Jiu slapped him on the shoulder, "Why? You are a professional player anyway. Surviving is definitely not a problem anyway, and we are teammates."

    Hearing such comfort, Zhuang Yun rubbed his face and raised his head, with some red marks on his face. "In fact, you are much stronger than me. I was lucky to be able to form a team with you."

    Shen Jufeng sat on the sofa next to him, with his long legs overlapping, and said lightly, "I feel that updating is not necessarily a bad thing."

    "I feel so too. I always feel that the current game world is somewhat unreasonable. Now think about it, it is really a protection period, otherwise humans will die more."

    For example, after the gamification of the world, as far as they know some of the original People suffering from the disease have been cured, and there are also cervical spondylosis similar to myopia, which are all cured without medicine.

    This can be regarded as a kind of welfare. Most diseases in the world that they lived before were incurable.

    Also, from summer to autumn, they did not notice the change of the seasons, and there was never a shortage of food. Perhaps the game did not want too many people to die, and needed to ensure that the vast majority of people could survive.