Chapter 11 Throwing 198 Copper Coins

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 11 Throwing 198 Copper Coins

    Don't complain about how small the area is. If everything is complete, then this is the world of vacation games.

    If there is a place to live, some people will go out of the city to collect, regardless of what is eaten or used. At this time, the people of their country begin to use their hoarding skills and can do a little business if they have the opportunity.

    An An and his daughter came to Xuantian City with a spontaneously organized team. They have been wandering outside these few days. The monsters they encountered have become more and more powerful.

    This stimulated everyone who saw this situation, some tried their best to hide behind when the wild monsters attacked, and some tried their best to fight.

    For example, An An’s father, his name is Zhuang Yun, and An An’s great name is Zhuang Antong. Before Lu Jiu’s reminder, Zhuang Yun found a warrior professional card, a skill card, and a magician professional card for his daughter to use.

    Although his daughter does not have a skill card, she can start a career, and the skill card can slowly figure out a way. He must have her daughter open a career to be at ease.

    Now this organization has dropped sharply from the original team of more than 60 people to more than 30 people, and at least half of its manpower has been lost. If it hadn't been found in this city, it would probably take a few days before the number of people continued to drop sharply.

    An An looked up at the towering city gate and said glutinously, "Dad, this city is so big, we won't have a big monster hit us here, right."

    Although Zhuang Yun tried his best to protect his daughter behind him these days , But the monster attack can still be seen.

    He looked relaxed, "Yes, monsters can't come in here."

    Since the dialogue channel was opened, they have seen a lot of information, so they have been paying attention to finding a city-state where there is shelter to catch their breath.

    After entering the city, the system automatically prompts: Welcome to Xuantian City. If you need to borrow, you can go to the borrow residence... After

    reading the prompt, you know that you need to pay copper coins to live here. The longer the one-time reservation, the longer Offers.

    "Dad, I have copper coins, let's live." Don't think An An is a little girl, but when those wild monsters attack, she will also contribute to the small size, accumulating hundreds of copper coins.

    "An An is really good." During this escape period, he insisted on the belief that he wanted to protect his daughter.

    He was considered the main force of the team along the way. Only a few dozens of people started their careers and learned skills, but they consumed a lot of energy and blood and had not been supplemented. Many unpleasant things happened during this period.

    Zhuang Yun hugged his daughter and turned to the other members of the team, "Then let's leave

    it alone ." When they heard this, the others didn't say anything. Originally, Zhuang Yun was rejected when he first came to the team because he brought a child and the parents were very restricted in their movements.

    Later, when we saw Zhuang Yun's ability and An An's well-behaved and sensible, everyone slowly accepted it. Now Zhuang Yun said that.

    Someone was not convinced, and hummed after Zhuang Yun walked away, "What's so great, show someone to show me."