Chapter 18 Promotion to a Second-tier City-state

Back to

Doom is live

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 18 Promotion to a Second-tier City-stateChapter 18 Promotion to a Second-tier City-state

    Tang Yi remembers that when he set up a stall two days ago, there was an aunt with short hair from the outer city looking at his spicy rabbit legs with disgust.

    "Here are these things. How much do you cost for a rabbit leg."

    The tone of that speech made Tang Yi very uncomfortable.

    "Three copper coins apiece." Tang Yi treats her as warmly as he treats other guests.

    "3 copper coins? How much stamina."

    "Add 10 stamina, but it tastes good." Tang Yi explained dryly.

    The short-haired woman's brows frowned tighter: "The rice ball with 10 stamina in the shopping mall only costs 2 copper coins. The price of Xuantian City is too high." She said, her eyes were full of disdain.

    The old man Zeng pulled Tang Yi aside, "Guests, you can try a piece first, and you can buy it if you are satisfied. You can also find other favorite foods if you are not satisfied." As he

    said, he handed the small plate to the short-haired woman. The woman said that she was disgusted, she really tried to eat or stretched out her hand.

    And after eating, the old man saw her satisfaction, but soon concealed that satisfaction, "That's it, I will buy 2 copper coins." The

    old man smiled on his face, contemptuous of the girl in his heart. "Small sales, no discount."

    The face of the short-haired woman was even more ugly, and Tang Yi didn't want to look at her.

    In the end, he didn't buy it, and he rolled his eyes to the grandfather and grandson, twisted his waist and left.

    The old man Zeng shook his head at the time. The girl looked so lavish in clothes, and in the end he was playing tricks on a copper coin.

    Time goes back to the present, the group of people has not left yet, mainly because most of the people who want to persuade have not persuaded away, and want to work harder.

    Zhuang Yun fought a few strengthening monsters today, and the rewards were pretty good. As soon as he arrived at the door, his daughter An An ran over and hugged his thigh.

    "Dad, I used the haystack to exchange 5 copper coins in the mission hall today." The girl also showed him the copper coins as she said.

    Zhuang Yun knelt down and touched her head, "What's the matter, tell your dad." There has been no exchange of copper coins before.

    Ann pulled him, jumping, "I went to the mission hall this afternoon and found that there was a button to exchange copper coins. I didn't change the rice if I wanted to eat it with my dad, and I changed it if the haystack couldn't be eaten."

    Listen She said that Zhuang Yun probably understands what the situation is, and most likely it is the acquisition by the city-state.

    "An An can exchange whatever he wants. The collection is the result of your labor. It doesn't matter if you take out a part of it to exchange for money." Zhuang Yun wants her daughter to understand that her labor can make money.