chapter 21

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 21

    It's just that the 1888 copper coins, the only people who can come up with this number are the members of the team who go out of the city every day.

    When Bai Rou saw this suit, she wanted to buy it in her heart. It was both good-looking and defensive. Although she was a long-range magician, it couldn't stop her love of beautiful clothes.

    Before asking the store manager which wretched man was at the highest level, Liang Liang said, "Oh, the bronze-level equipment is still women's clothing, why not men's clothing? Is this shop engaged in sex discrimination?" The

    onlookers were especially girls like Bai Rou. Give him a roll of eyes, this person is purely looking for trouble.

    The store manager Yun Danfeng said softly, "Men's clothing failed to be produced, and it will be sold after successful manufacturing."

    The man choked at the store manager's words and snorted and did not dare to continue looking for trouble. He was afraid of being caught by the patrolling NPC as a troublemaker. Get up.

    "It's really something..." The petite girl next to Bai Rou couldn't help but complain.

    Bai Rou even pulled the girl a bit, feeling that she really shouldn't ridicule the man face to face.

    The wretched man didn't dare to confront the NPC, but he couldn't bear it if it was other people.

    "What's the matter with you, stinky lady." The wretched man said in a loud voice, his expression changed, and he was trying to open his squinted eyes to stare at his girl.

    The petite, round-faced girl was also not convinced, and replied, "Why, there is a chance that the equipment will fail in the first place, but you will deliberately not sell men's clothing, and also sexism, and will really buckle hats."

    Some girls followed nodded. , They thought this man would not be an enemy.

    "Who is right? It's not that you made the equipment. He said that the failure of the production is a failure. Maybe it is deliberately hidden and not sold, just to hold your women's stinky feet." The

    wretched man's eyes are full of contempt. Still not forgetting to look at these girls, swallowing when she looked at Bai Rou's body.

    There was a girl next to her who couldn't stand it anymore, she directly opened her mouth to fight back, "Fuck you, you are a deep enemy, open your mouth and sexism, shut up and say that the NPC is holding our stinky feet, it's not necessarily who has the smelly feet."

    "That's it, what kind of world this is the same as before, it's not disgusting."

    "My old mother's good shopping mood has been disturbed by him."

    Bai Rou and the other girls looked at the wretched man with cold eyes. This person is really disgusting. , Scolding a woman in her mouth, seeing a beautiful girl in her eyes, but can't wait to look at her again.

    Those squinted eyes really didn't look like they could tell.

    The wretched guy was besieged by a group, and finally left after pretending to be ruthless. Several girls sent emails directly to go out with him.

    How dare the wretched man ran without looking back, he didn't start his career, he just watched the tailor shop girls come to join in the fun, and look at the beautiful women by the way.