chapter 72

return
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
small
Chapter 72

    "In fact, not only are they unsatisfied with the price, but they also feel that I am looking for professional players, and buying food is for professional players. That is true, but they don't want to understand that I am trying to solve these contradictions." This is Yao Bing'an's helplessness now.

    Xiang team knew the difficulty of the city owner, "it is true..." He also had nothing to persuade the city owner to spend more money to purchase supplies, thankless.

    "To tell you the truth, even though I am a first-hand player, I still have a few hundred gold coins in my backpack. The city building order was obtained by chance in the previous lottery, otherwise they would not be able to build this city-state."

    She and the team have been walking since the end of the day. The escaped teammates, this city-state is also established in front of them.

    The team knew that the city owner was unable to resolve this contradiction, and financial resources would not allow it, "The city owner, do you have any plans in the future?"

    Yao Bingan was taken aback. In fact, she had expected it this day. Li Aoting had told her before. Some of their city-states can't stand the test, and it will be a matter of time before they disband.

    Only the city lord with real strength and financial resources can have the last laugh.

    Yao Bingan didn't hide this from the Xiang team. He told him before that the two of them were still confident that they could at least get through the first difficulty.

    "Actually, I want to go to Xuantian City, and Li Aoting also thinks so." This is where she wanted to go when she talked to Li Aoting that the city would definitely not be able to survive.

    At least that city-state really has the strength, and the food problem that is difficult to solve in their opinion is believed to be no problem on the side of Xuantian City.

    Tien said that the city of Santo hear his smile, "we also want to Tien City, in this case, the city wants to have a long-term stable living."

    "Although not want to admit it, but Wu Tamaki is not survive, which There is no besieged city..." Yao Bingan was a little lonely, but quickly cheered herself up, at least she still had a few hundred gold coins, and went to other city-states to be a rich man.

    "Then our team will not disband, take advantage of the winter has not yet arrived, go to Xuantian City." Xiang team suggested.

    After the city lord dissolves the city state voluntarily, it will take a week for the city state to disappear on its own. There is also a situation where a city has less than 100 people for 30 days, and the city state is dissolved by default.

    Yao Bingan took a deep breath and nodded firmly, "Well! I will not waste the time of the residents, and I will disband voluntarily later, so that they have time to live in a better city-state. If it is not until winter, it will be harmful."

    Now It is early autumn, and there is still some time before winter.

    Thousands of people live in the city-state, saying that dissolution is really not an easy decision, but Yao Bingan expected the end of his city-state and said that the dissolution was not that sad.

    Yao Bingan was still a little frustrated when he watched Xiang team leave. In fact, the city-state could install a city-state weapon, but she couldn't bear it.