Chapter 5 Profession Cards and Wild Monsters

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 5 Profession Cards and Wild Monsters

    Lu Jiu also knows that after the earth undergoes such an unbelievable change, other people are likely to become very dangerous.

    "I know, but I suggest not to do this in the future. No matter where you go to take the child, and you can go to other places, there are strange light groups in many places, and you can get skill cards and attribute bonus points, which is good for you."

    It was said that Lu Jiu took out the three skill cards from his backpack and handed them to the father and daughter. The two of them looked at the cards with a blank face.

    "This can be used, it should be of great use. I have a lot of repetitions here. These three will be given to you." The

    man hurriedly returned the card. "What a shame, it's too precious."

    Lu Jiu He waved his hand nonchalantly and said, "It's not precious, this thing is everywhere, I can get it with my hand, you quickly put it away, anyway, for your daughter's sake."

    When it comes to thinking about the child, the man did not insist on returning the card.

    It is said that Lu Jiu took another 20 rice balls, which can add up to a total of 200 points of stamina, which should be enough for the father and daughter to eat for several days.

    "This rice ball has been eaten to replenish your energy. You can quickly go to other places to harvest more light balls. I guess the higher the attributes in your personal information, the greater the chance of survival when danger comes." The

    man held the rice ball and took it in this time. In the backpack, he took a deep look at Lu Jiu, "Thank you for the great grace. If I can meet again in the future, I will definitely do my best to repay you for this kindness."

    An An was very smart and said, "Thank you sister "

    Lu Jiu touched the girl's face, "You're welcome, that elder sister is leaving first."

    Then he said to An An's father, "You should also pay attention on the way. There are also colored light balls that are given priority when you get them. Try not to get them. Alarm other people." The

    man nodded, "I'll pay attention."

    Lu Jiu turned sideways and waved to An An, "Goodbye."

    An An waved goodbye to that sister in his father's arms, muttering, "Sister is so kind." ."

    The man just touched the child's head, then his eyes became firmer, and then walked away in the other direction.

    Lu Jiu, who had been walking for a long time, finally turned around and saw a blue light cluster and a golden light cluster somewhere.

    This was the first time she saw the golden light group, this light group with a sacred golden color, and she looked forward to what the best skill this would be.

    System reminder: Congratulations on getting the Archer career card. You can learn skills only when you have opened a career. Players can open up to two careers, divided into shield guard/warrior; magician/archer; magician/warrior; shield guard/bow and arrow Hands.

    What she now gets is the archer career, which happens to match her previous skills-that is, to become a master archer with a hundred shots.

    There happens to be a blue light group, and another profession can be determined according to the usefulness of this skill.