chapter 47 Disscusion

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 47 Discussion on Xuantian City

    He Ange first expressed his wishes, "I agree that the world is the survival of the fittest, and there are a few fixed refresh BOSS, not completely out of resources."

    This seems to be acceptable to everyone.

    A young man among more than a dozen people also agreed, "Yes, when a BOSS appeared before, didn't we also break the head at the time? Now the BOSS is not a strange monster. Maybe the same will happen to the mutant BOSS in the future."

    The world is refreshed. Wild monsters are getting stronger and stronger, and they can't stay the same.

    The game world is still the same saying, as much benefit as possible.

    In this way, the group agreed to be divided into three groups, that is, a group of five city-states. Each time the mutant BOSS is killed, each city-state belongs to a team of 20 members, and together there are 100 professional players.

    He Ange and the city owner who first agreed with this proposal didn't bother to form a team with Li Aoting. In terms of capturing resources, it would be better not to become opponents.

    In this way, the lottery determined the composition of the three groups. As for the order, Li Aoting did not become the first pick because the suggestion was her proposal.

    Regarding the order, the lottery was also drawn, but Li Aoting's group was still drawn first, and He Ange's group was second.

    Finally, when they finished drawing the lottery, Lu Jiu thought he should talk about where the mutant BOSS was this time.

    "Since the lottery is finished, we will take some time to solve the mutant BOSS this time. It's not far from here anyway." Li Aoting said and looked not far to her right.

    She wants to solve the mutant BOSS now, but her city state is not close to here, she still came here alone with a pink cloud.

    Lu Jiu they met on the road, it was this Li Aoting.

    "Then City Lord Li, you rush back today, and you will start at night, and we will get together tomorrow morning." A City Lord in Li Aoting's group suggested.

    Li Aoting nodded, "I have sent an email to my team, they have set off now, and they will stay here with you today to guard, lest there will be more dreams at night."

    This time Black Scorpion was killed by an unknown team. She didn't dare to care about the mutant BOSS.

    But this time she thought of meeting the man riding a bicycle on the way here, frowning and asked, "Which of your city-states can make bicycles?"

    Most of the city owners were stunned, their city-states did not have the ability to make such a Riding equipment.

    "No."

    "City Master Li saw such equipment?"

    "I've seen it." He Ange's words made everyone's attention focus on him.

    Li Aoting also looked at him and talked about seeing Lu Jiu and the others, "When I rushed here today, I saw three people, riding two bicycles, and one person was carried by a man."

    That is, the bicycle is a tandem mount, but it can't fly.

    Mounts are divided into flyable and non-flyable. Just as some wings in her equipment are non-flyable, they can only be stamped with a flying seal, but this was very expensive in the original game, and she was reluctant to buy it.