chapter 58

Back to
Doom is live
Simplified Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 58-A One-Day Shopping Tour for the City Lords

    Although they are the city owners, the cost of the various equipment and medicines sold in the shops in the city is basically self-distributed, otherwise they will not form a city owner team to clear the field.

    Li Aoting is sure that the selling price of these medicines is not much higher than the cost price.

    Lu Jiu set up a purchase interface in the mission hall for the materials needed for the medicine. She would pay attention to all kinds of flowers and plants when she went out. Shen Jufeng would often bring some back when she went out to clear the fields.

    At present, there are plenty of pharmacy in the store, and the pharmacist has not made too much Lujiu.

    "This is a great discount, so hurry up and buy more."

    "This bottle is so cute." The

    members couldn't help but look at the various medicines, and they all said: buy, buy, buy!

    The team was secretly happy, but fortunately, they had prepared before, and worked hard to clear the country to come to Xuantian City today to work hard to stock up on goods.

    Eighteen people bought up all the medicines in the pharmacy in no time. This purchasing power really didn't have to be said. Lu Jiu felt that it was time for him to upgrade the city-state and expand his stores.

    A group of people check out at the cashier. The cost is not small, but the things are affordable!

    He Ange glanced at the store manager a few times when he checked out, but unfortunately the store manager didn't squint, standing on that face without happiness or sadness, the temperament of a high-cold goddess rushed to his face.

    After the checkout, He Ange ran to Lu Jiu and asked in a low voice, "Has the store manager been so cold?"

    Lu Jiu looked at him, then looked at the store manager, "What do you want to do? Have an unforgettable moment with the beautiful NPC Love?"

    He Ange said with a grin, "Can you?" After all, such a beautiful store manager.

    Lu Jiu relentlessly poured cold water on him, "No, don't dream. It's important to buy more good things to save your life." The

    other party muttered unconvincedly, "If you haven't tried it, how come you know it's impossible. "

    Lu Jiu squinted at him, "You are not the first person to have this idea. Don't think that the manager is a pharmacist and can't deal with you."

    He Ange didn't complain anymore, and followed everyone to the next destination to forge shops.

    The first item they wanted to see was a bicycle. Li Aoting glanced at the price, and it was indeed 2888 copper coins. Lu Jiu didn't lie to them.

    "Before you came, you just got on a new and improved bicycle. It's right next to it. The price is of course higher than this."

    In fact, this is also the credit of the mine in Jinghe District. The quality of the ore dug is good, and the attributes of the equipment made are also good. A lot.

    The bike shape you will see here is not an ordinary shape, the overall shape is more like the previous mountain bike, with better attributes.

    There are also bicycles that girls like. They are compact and in line with girls' aesthetics. The price is unified at 3488 copper coins, which is 600 copper coins more expensive than the bicycle they bought, but it is considered a conscience price.