chapter 44 Low level NPC

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 44 Low-level NPC

    After Lu Jiu and his party followed the previously planned route, they found that there were more lakes here in Jinghe District, unlike theirs, where there were more fields.

    Maybe this is the characteristic of each region.

    I saw the most lakes along the way, and occasionally I could see professional players who came out to clear the wild. Generally, these people were attracted by the bicycles they rode on by Lu Jiu.

    Lu Jiu was thinking that anyway, a city-state team knew that there was this bicycle, so don't cover it, and ride it openly.

    Sometimes I would stop and chat with those people. I haven't encountered a person who said they would kill them for robbing bicycles. It seems that the people in Jinghe District are quite peaceful.

    The place I came this time was called Gao Qiulin.

    Gao Qiulin was right next to a city-state called Longjiao City. He originally passed by here, but a few days away, a few people were really a little idle, so they wanted to visit the city-state.

    But they can't pay the rent for overnight stay here, they can only take a look.

    Lu Jiu and Shen Jufeng are okay. They are already permanent residents of Xuantian City. They just need to go to other city-states to live in a residence, and they need to give up their permanent resident status to be stationed in other city-states.

    But Zhuang Yun couldn't. He was a temporary resident, even if he was a temporary resident where he paid the loan fee, and the loan fee previously paid in Xuantian City was also invalid.

    Let's look at this Longjiao City again, which belongs to a second-level city-state.

    Entering from the majestic city gate, the entrance is a lively street with stalls. There are various shouts on both sides of the street, and behind the stalls are row upon row of buildings.

    There are three shops here, namely a pharmacy, a forging shop and a tailor shop.

    It happens to be noon, and due to the long-term three-meal eating habits, this shop selling food is strangely lively.

    Lu Jiu split up with Shen Jufeng and the others to find what she liked. She ran to a shop selling cold cakes, which had several flavors.

    "Give me a red bean cold cake." Lu Jiu handed the middle-aged proprietress five copper coins, and a sign with the price had been written in front of the stall.

    The price of red bean cold cake is 2 copper coins, and the extra 3 copper coins are mortgage fees to prevent customers from not returning the bowl and spoon to the stall. 3 copper coins may not be a lot of money for many residents, but you can trade 3 copper coins for a slap-sized bowl and a bowl. The small spoon is not worth it at all.

    "Okay, the girl takes it, and it's delicious again." The proprietress handed her the cold cake quickly.

    Lu Jiu took the red bean cold cake and moved aside two steps, not blocking other people from buying food.

    The small bowl feels cold in the palm of his hand, and gently dig a spoonful of cold cake. The entrance is soft and sweet, with a hint of cold air spreading in the mouth. The boss's craftsmanship is indeed good.

    The cold cake in the bowl was quickly resolved. Lu Jiu chose to continue and picked the crystal cold cake again. After eating three flavors, she stopped. She returned the bowl to the proprietress, and the proprietress returned exactly three copper coins. Her.