chapter 39

Back to
Doom is live
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
Big
Middle
Small
Chapter 39

    The precautions in the leader's eyes were still not put down, but he still agreed, "Yes, as long as you promise not to make a move, otherwise we are not vegetarian."

    Lu Jiu smiled kindly, "Of course we abide by you. After all, we are only three. Individual." The

    leader thinks about it, too, there are more than a dozen of them, and there are only three of them on Lu Jiu's side.

    The man returned to the team and told his teammates about this. A dozen other people listened to the leader's words and looked at them, and it took a long time to slowly nod their heads.

    Take advantage of this opportunity, the land of wine and turned up to discuss with the two men, "If they asked us from which city to how the situation over there, and if nonsense is likely revealed the secret."

    "Truthfully say that's Tien city of Santo do not know who is It is difficult for us to contact other city-states. This time I came to Jinghe District mainly because this is where I originally lived."     "What if you ask about our BOSS?" Zhuang Yun asked, after all, they all know this place. The wild pheasant, if those people ask them to say nothing, it’s not good.     Lu Jiu suggested: "Just say I have seen the BOSS from a distance, not close     to him." "Looking for Lu Jiu's main answer, we can go along with her, and take her as the main one." Shen Jufeng said, Lu Jiu was originally the lord of the city, of course she is the boss. .     "Okay." Zhuang Yun has worked in society for many years, so he still has vision.     Among the three of them, Shen Jufeng's temperament is outstanding, which is the kind of temperament he saw in the leaders when he worked in the bank. He did decide some things in the team.     But the real decision-making core is still Lu Jiu. No matter what Shen Jufeng decides, Lu Jiu has to nod his head.     Although the two of them are cooperating, they are mainly based on Lujiu.     The few people just finished talking, and all the team over there came over. This time the leader looked a little more relaxed, "Since I saw it, it's better to camp with our team and rest for one night."     Lu Jiu and they agreed and understood. These people want to get close to them and inquire about the news.

    They have the same purpose.

    As night fell, a group of people lit a bonfire, and everyone scattered in a circle around the bonfire.

    Lu Jiu will know that this team is the team from the nearest city-state. The leader is a 30-year-old man named Xiang Yangping. He is a soldier by profession, and everyone in the team calls him Xiang team.

    According to the team, the two chickens are picked by the four city-states in turn, and they are the third. Although the amount of chicken is large, most of them are only traded in the city.

    As for the team where they were all city owners, some city owners in Jinghe District did conceal information, but there were only two of them. Compared with the more than 20 city-states in Jinghe District, they were indeed rare.

    The team observed Lu Jiu for a long time, and felt that the three of them had good eyes and looked good.

    "Which city-state are you

    coming from ? What's the situation there?" Lu Jiu's expression remained unchanged when he heard the team finally asked about this information. "We are not from Jinghe District, but from Jinjiang District. Yes, because my friend originally lived in this district, he wanted to come and see.”