"I know. I love you."
He shyly blinked his eyes at her.

"Allah! You're crazy."

"I'm sorry for landing you down in the floor. I'm sorry."

"No, I fell by myself, I was wanting to go to the washroom."

"Will you say the same everytime I do this or what?"

He arched up his eyebrows making her giggle as she firmly nodded in answer.

"We'll keep pillows around the bed, no problem."

"I wish that could help! But alas...."

That day itself Yazan has ordered a very giant bed for them and set thick but soft shaggy rug around it, aware that she'll be often victimized of such his acts.

••••

As promised, Yazan drops Sayba at her Uncle's home everyday on his way to the hospital and picks her up while returning home in the evening.

But they named the weekend to be theirs alone as Yazan asked her for spending their day in a place where only they will be available to each other.

First he'll be taking her to his bungalow and then go for a walk to the beach near it which he has reserved for them only.

He has also bought her 2 dresses of her choice specially for the day making her more frenzied.

It's as if a one day honeymoon, Sayba thought.

They've reached the bungalow by 7 O'clock and decided to sleep for few hours to start the day freshly.

••••

Clad in a black and white checks tie up jumpsuit, Sayba stood in front of Yazan with raised eyebrows and questioning eyes.

He pushed his hair back from his forehead and passed her a smile showing all of his teeth.

"Are you comfortable in this?"
He asked even though it was her choice to buy a sleeveless one.

"I mean, with me in this."
He added.

"Is that not why I'm standing here freely instead of hugging myself like those of....."

"Okay okay! You look Ma Sha Allah!"

"Shall we start then?"

"This way my highness."

He directed her to the kitchen in order to make chocolate cupcakes for breakfast.

Obviously it's Yazan alone doing everything with her beside observing how he does it all in between gawking at his handsome face.

They both sat on the kitchen's floor and decided to play until the cupcakes get baked.

"What'll I get if I catch it correct?"

She excitedly asked looking at the small bowls of chocolate hazelnut frosting, dark chocolate frosting, chocolate coffee frosting and few more types of chocolate frosting presented in front of her.