41. Their stay (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Tristan had left her to gawk at the room as he went to his. The room resembled Alina's, but it was a little more bigger and was decorated with black and grey interior. Unlike Alina's, his had both a patio and an inside Jacuzzi.

Surprisingly, Alina's luggage with what she packed had already been in the room. She unpacked them and put it in the wardrobe.

Once she had finished unpacking, Alina fell onto the comfortable bed and let out a satisfied moan as her body felt utter bliss from the soft bed.

Tristan took a short shower and rested on the couch with the laptop as he read through an email sent from one of his employees regarding the fund organization he acquired.

It was two days before he would be meeting up with Mr. Lontini to finalize the contract between them, as well discuss business matters with him. Tristan wanted to spend that day with Alina, but she was engrossed in the beauty of the house at the moment.

He decided he would take her to see the town tomorrow and let her enjoy some free private time in her room.

********************

Alina Pov:

Night had finally came back, but I was far from sleepy. I had slept too much if k was being honest. From when I was in New york, to the flight, and now waking up from the long nap I took.

Getting up from the comfy bed, I roamed around the room to find something to occupy my time. There was a bookshelf in which I didn't notice at first, made of the same wood the wardrobe was made from.

I strolled towards it and looked through each and every shelf, my fingers grazing through the books on it. My eyes landed on a certain book that I had read once in my teenage years. I picked it up and opened it with a small smile.

I remembered back when I was 14, it was a few days before my birthday and I was in an academic summer program in school. I had been spending some time in the library, my head buried in the book reading.

Looking down at it, I remembered that day. That was the exact same day I met Louis. My eyes welled up with tears as the day we met came rushing back to me.

FLASHBACK

11 Years Ago:

Because of my extreme intelligence, I had joined into a summer program which was held at my middle school. I was just one year away from high school.

I entered the school library with a kind smile on my face as the fellow librarian lady welcomed me. I was a regular and the nice lady loved me.

Going to one of the bookshelves, my eyes roamed through the books as my hands fell onto each and every one of them. It was a habit when I was looking for a good book to read.

My eyes finally landed on a quite interesting story which I had never read before. I was always the type of girl to try new things if they sounded appealing or intruigiuing. There's always a start for everything in life.

According to the title, the story was named Wuthering heights. It was an old novel which I had heard a lot about, but hadn't read. "Hmm, this should be interesting." I mumbled and brought the book with me to a queit corner.

Plopping down on the comfortable chair, I opened the book and dipped my head between the pages. I always loved living a thousand loves at once. So many point of views from people who mostly got happily ever afters. Fictional or non-fiction, I always had the emotions to feel for others and understand them. From a young age, I loved to stick my nose in a good book and just read till reality was nowhere to be found. Where I was living in a world that distracted me from every struggle. All there was at that moment was pure bliss when everything fades away and all you focus on is the characters, their life story and struggles, not yours.