26. One push is all it takes

Start from the beginning

My curiosity in his favor perked up. I wanted to know what favor I could really give him. "What is the favor you need from me?" I asked him.

Bile rose up inside me as I heard the next words that came out of his mouth. "You....will help me get your brother." He demanded coldy.

My head screamed, "You're-playing-with-dangerous-waters..." while my face gave away hatred, disgust, and anger.

"No. I won't," I refused courageously and without a second thought about it. No way I would actually help this monster get to my brother. No. Fucking. Way.

"Yes, you fucking will..." He said back dangerously.

"No. No, and hell fucking no! I will never do such a thing!" Our argument continued on and on with me refusing while he kept saying I will help him, which I'm not.

"I'm gonna say this for the last damn time. I don't give a flying fuck what you say, you will do it or else.."

"Or else what?" I scoffed out of annoyance. "I don't give a flying fuck what you say, I will not do it." I mimicked his words in defiance.

In a flash, before I could even understand what happened, I was pinned to the wall while Tristan's huge hands were clutched around my small neck.

I gasped, my mouth wide open in shock. I couldn't get a word out of my mouth, because of the force of his hands practically cutting off my air-way.

"Now are you still saying you won't?" He asked, knowing damn well I could say a thing even if I wanted to, which I did.

"I-I" My lungs were hurting from the lack of air, and I could feel the blood rushing up to my face. Tristan seemed unaffected by all of it, as he continued to glare at me, his hands never loosening around my neck. If anything, it felt like they were getting tighter by each second that passed.

"What's that again?" Tristan quirked his brows.

If it wasn't for me being in such a vulnerable state, I would have had his head for messing with me and thinking its amusing, but I can't do anything.

"I..." I tried to speak, putting all the effort I could into my words. "Le-let g...go" I voiced out.

"Will you agree if I do?" He asked me.

It took so much control not to do anything stupid right now. Instead of following my dangerous thoughts, I sent him a hard glare. His grip tightened a slight bit, and I winced.

"Alina...." He called, waiting for my answer. "Yes or No?"

I stayed put and silent, putting up effort to keep myself stable in this situation. Once I couldn't take it anymore, I persistently nodded my head back and forth in agreement with him, making him smile cruelly.

"Good girl" He husked in my ear, before releasing his hand off my neck.

I sighed in relief, coughing and filling my lungs with air. I didn't even wait to catch my breath, I ran to the door, but he stopped me with a firm grip on my arm.

"Uh uh" He shook his head angrily.

'Fuck Alina, why are you so goddamn slow!' My subconsiousness scolded me.

'It's not my fault he's always so quick to stop me in my tracks before I can get away!' I said back in my head.

"You're not going anywhere..." He pulled me towards him by the arm and I gasped as I felt my back hit his sturdy chest.

"F-fine....I won't go anywhere. Just like me go, already." I whined. It's hard enough to breathe the same air he is. It's even more uncomfortable that I am up against him. I could practically feel his boner grazing my butt.

"Why should I do that, when I'm enjoying your presence so close to me?" He smirked annoyingly.

I rolled my eyes and threw him a death glare. "Let go now or I will chane my mind" I pressed the last words hardly, so he could understand how serious I was.

"No you won't." He crossed his arms and bored his threatning eyes in my furious ones. "You already agreed, you can't take it back."

"Yes I can," I said back.

"No" He gritted through his teeth, clenching his jaw and grabbing my wrist.

"Then let me go and I won't change my mind."

He seemed reluctant, but he complied anyways. I quickly walked away from him to the other side of the room while he followed every move I made.

His stare made me even more uncomfortable, but I ignored the weird feeling that was bubbling up inside of me.

Once I successfully got to the other side of the room, I finally spoke up and dismissed the awkward silence lingering between us.

"So.." I started, catching his attention. I crossed my arms and looked straight at him in all seriousness. "What is it that you want me to do?"

I wasn't happy in the least that I was helping him get to my brother, but it is what it is. All I can do is pray my brother can fix his mistakes with him.

"What do I want you to do?" He asked, but it was more of a demand than a question.

"Yes, what is it that you want me to do to get Bryce?" I asked back. My face was set in a deep frown, and my tone was harsh and cold.

"This is the most reasonable thing you've said so far, Kooky..." He mumbled under his breath with a slight chuckle. It came out slow and geniune, but the meaning behind it was cruel.

"Whatever, just answer the question." I impatiently said.

He looked at me for a few seconds in amusement, before he quickly erased it from his face and put the wall back up around him, where I couldn't understand what he was thinking or feeling.

"I want you to set up a family dinner and get him to me, as quickly as possible." He demanded of me.

I sighed and closed my eyes shut. I can't beleive I'm really doing this for a monster like him....

It's been years since I have seen my family, and this would be hard for me to go through with this plan. I could barely take a phone call, which is why I rarely answered the phone anytime I saw one of my family members calling. How could I possibly go through with this?

I knew I didn't have a choice but to do it, but I still wanted to not do it. After I do this, so much will change for me. Everything has changed in the last five and a half years, but this was risky for me.

If I were to do this, my entire family would hate me and acknowledge me as a traitor. Any time someone would think of me, they would remember how I used my family to give my brother off to our fathers killer.

I didn't want to be known that way, and it was killing me inside to do this.

Once he told me what he wanted, he simply walked out the room and left me there to fight with my thoughts.

What have I gotten myself into? I asked myself painfully.