Home Universe?

Minutes before the cat arrives with the potion.

"Ostende quo furcifer
Extra soror eius amicam scriptor
Aperi oculos ejus, et cor ejus dilacerant ostium Semiapertus, sic ut non facere nocere universum domum eius.
Sit alta et fortis non revelando dragonfire incendium!
Lucinda Prior  per Crystal pila in anti Ogron bonum phythonissam et veneficus heros
Et Cedric Veneficus de Enchancia.
Celeritate in una quasi avium volatus attonitos.
Rogamus audi nos omnes, qui habent aures illorum et horum verb order."

(Show this villain
His girlfriend's extra sister
Open his eyes and tear his heart door ajar
So that he will never cause harm to his home universe
Let the Blaze of dragonfire be strong and tall and very revealing!
Through the Crystal ball Lucinda the Good Witch and Ogron the anti hero wizard
And Cedric the Sorcerer of Enchancia
Speed along like birds in panicked flights
We beseech all those who have ears let them hear these words. English translation to the latin words.)

"Well now we wait the message has been sent to the Borrea palace," states Lucinda. "I hope you realize you know what you were doing that pain spell is dreadfully uncomfortable isn't it?"

"I know but if I knew Jasper it will take drastic measures to shock him enough to return to his world."

"Wizard Ogron," said Baileywick. "Princess Amber insists you bring the King to the table for breakfast. Sofia and James are already waiting downstairs."

"Thank you so much Baileywick we'll be right down with King Roland ourselves." said Lucinda bowing to the castle steward.

Ogron walked in and said. "Care to take a walk round about the castle your highness?"

"I don't know if I have the energies Ogron," says Roland.

"Lean on me for support," said Ogron. He knew that the King would never be cured was to remain lazy and he wasn't going to allow that. He threw the covers up.

"I know I'm not in charge here but if you don't stand up on your own and let me walk you downstairs as a pal I will carry you down." Ogron comments. That did. King Roland sat up and coughs again. He took Ogron's hand and let the wizard lead him downstairs.

Sofia had James on one side Lucinda on the other and the head of the table chair in the banquet hall was waiting so the king could be pushed in as soon as he sat down.

Ogron led the king to right to his chair just as Gwen came twirling out with a tray of teacups and the steaming teapot.

"Wow! That smells really great." King Roland spoke cheerfully. 

Ogron nodded to Baileywick and Baileywick pushed the King's chair in.  Ogron sat down next to Amber. Gwen just finished pouring the King's cup of tea. She bent down next to Sofia. "Princess there's someone in the kitchen who wants to met you actually I take that back somewhere in the kitchen that wants to meet you."

"You mean the magical teleporting cat?" inquires Sofia in a whisper.

"How did you know?" asked Gwen quietly.

Sofia winked, and says. "Gwen you should know by now I have my ways."

In Sofia's hands there was a book with a blue cover titled, "Lost Fairies." and on the last page of the book for now was written in intricate cursive were the words: "Magic Kitty visiting Enchancia."

Tecna and Alternatix Pop had gone to the magic archive combined the gemstones. The gemstone shimmered all three colors of fire. The gemstone insert was revealed at the very top of the point. Alternatix Pop places it in there was blinding light but the mirror had hardly changed.