Riddle Me This

"Let me out of here!" Flare shrieks.

"Tell us where the magic people are!" Fennec shouts. "Don't keep me waiting; I'm not a patient girl."

"Who in the hell dared to stun me?" asked Flare.

"I did," spoke the Apprentice. "Now answer Fennec's questions."

"Oh, come on. You can't get something pulled out of nothing."

"I'm pretty sure that is the exact opposite of the saying from Winnie the Pooh." says Sam.

"What?" asked Boba.

"Oh yeah I know that one," said Starlord. "People say doing nothing is impossible but I do nothing every day."

Sam giggled. The others look confounded.

"Whelps and idiots in your Rogue Squad I see." Flare chuckles evilly.

"For your information Slytherin I'm not an idiot," says Alex. "I'm a Tomboy and tomboys can be quite smart."

"Maybe when it comes to physical attributes but then again it is those tomboys who more often perform best in reckless and rash decision making if it weren't for your trade mark blue hair your attitude and the yellow catsuit would have had the Wizard hat place you in Gryffindor. But you have one trait that is rare among all Gryffindors."

"And what exactly is that I wonder?" inquires Chloe.

"Alex here has quite the coolheadedness of your group obviously needed considering one of your own is just like I once was a mindless fire bomb of a fairy."

"Insult Sam again and you will regret it," responds Alex.

"You are not like that, Sam. You only just recognized these powers," says Killer Frost. "It's understandable that you don't trust them they just popped up on you just like mine did. It took me years to finally accept my life as it was as I became a Metahuman, my boyfriend helped me through it. He was also metahuman."

"A game of riddles between these two spies and if they succeed in stumping me. I will grant you another building to look into." Flare spoke.

"We have to be careful Bloom is still there we damage her we damage the timeline on Earth 3 the other side of the universe." Killer Frost responds.

"The timeline was already damaged thanks to raw energy from Professor Raepick her teachings weren't by another whom she murdered in the past all to save her own skin. And coincidentally Sam, that makes her, you and me a triplet set of orange haired people because you know I used to have mostly orange hair just like Bloom and you so does Raepick. She was in league with this group she is the reason I'm who I'm right now. She betrayed Bloom to the R organization that goes against all Ministries of Magic on Earth including this universe that we share they have twice the world of Earth at there beck and call."

"Enough with the speeches , old croone."

"Watch your language, Malfoy," Corwin snapped.

"Lower the blasters please, her speech is meant as a distraction," Lucius responds.

"How do we know he is not lying?" inquires Fennec.

"He's not." Ruth answered. In her arms was Bella Bloom's lamb.

"Thanks, Kiko, and Clover. Our mission isn't over." Ruth said.

"And it won't be over anytime soon especially because of you, Mother."

"I'm not your Mother!" Flare snapped.

"Yes, you are my Mother, I don't care if you choose to be Flare or Bloom, you're still my Mom and I won't let you ruin your life because of some unforgivable spells! Despite what your think about and what you decided to reject the laws of the universe the magic universe can't be rejected or erased and by the writing of the Book of Fate I am your daughter Storia Darcy Malfoy and that's more fact than anything ever and facts are such a stubborn thing, Mother Bloom."