Great Uncle Sinbad

Lillian had stopped off at Alfea and picked up her cat, Frieda and Stella and Cometta went with her to Solaria realm. Chuckles surprised them all by climbing to the very top of the crow's nest of Sinbad's ship.

"Is Chuckles supposed to be doing that?" inquires Stella. "It's obviously quite high."

"He's a cat and a sailor cat he isn't afraid of heights." Lillian responds. "He's fine he's more than fine he's right at home."

"Yeah, chill a little Auntie Stell, on Earth Norwegian Forest Cats are one of the cutest kitties around and they're nicknamed the Maine Coon cat's Viking Cousin there's a history recorded that these cats have a habit of perching on the crow's nest of viking ships." Robin responds. "Aunts Frieda and Stella, I would like you to meet someone from Earth, Barry Allen or Flash 2."

"Hello again Barry Allen, but you have powers." remarks Cometta.

"You know him?" asked Stella surprised.

"Of course, I do but he was powerless back then." answers Cometta.

"Um, well about that." sighs Barry. "Harrison Wells daughter ended up changing my makeup just like my Döpplerganger changed her."

"You mean like Sparked Touch it's giving away a bit of your powers through huge emotions the Barry Allen in my world did it on accident through love and the original Firestorm did it through anger and love and anger again." Cometta informs. "Jesse did it when you were unconscious right?"

"Yes," He answers. "I can't believe I get to meet Killer Frost's friend from Earth 1."

"What the hell is this Universe 1 or Earth 1 I keep hearing about can we please speak english huh?"

"Oh, Stella." Robin and Cometta both had to giggle at that. Daphne came out from the cabin with Thoren the Doctor at her side.

"Daphne don't you want to tell somebody something?" inquires Cometta bumping Frieda forward.

"Hey!" Frieda stated. But she remains composed.

"I have good news girls," says Daphne.

"Oh, please don't keep me waiting the suspense is killing me!" exclaims Stella.

"Stella patience is a virtue,"  Both Aisha and Tecna commented on her behavior. "

"Which is why you don't get to watch Sky and why we left the job to Flora and Musa they're capable of keeping him calmed down."

"Don't remind me, Alice." mumbles Stella.

"I'm pregnant girls." Daphne announces softly.

Frieda's eyes went wide open she saw the smile on her face appeared.

"I knew you would listen, Daphne." Robin hugged her immediate Auntie to her family. "You always do."

"I'm happy for you, Daphne." says Frieda. "I'll be praying for you."

"As will we." Tecna, Aisha and Lillian said at the same time. We all chuckle at our jinxes.

"That's great and all, but now that Daphne is going to have a child of her own doesn't that mean that the prophecy in the original book of Fate is going to be rewritten into another one?" inquires Stella.

"Yes, the Book might rewrite something's but Robin's destiny is set in stone there's no way to rewrite her prophecy."

"I know that and I accept it." Robin responds. "Every teardrop, every smile every laughter, every hug I can hear and feel from the bottom of my heart. Dark and Light inside of me. Rough and soft this is who I am the Princess of Domino and Eraklyon and Fairy of the Shadowflame. I am ready to love myself for whom I really am as I already am not for how people see me."