The Dark Princess

The doors of the Eraklyon Palace were thrown open wide and thunder crashed outside, call your King to me now Guards, and you better do it quickly," snaps Flare.

"No way, it can't be."

"Oh but it's thanks to your daughters' new best friend Sandra let me into her dream world and it led me to where you crawled back to Sky. Weaklink just like Oritell prideful and arrogant."

Sky was shaking he couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him.

"Bloom was right every time she said we weren't alone she was never talking about the Winx or their children she was referring to you Lady Flare." Sky spoke.

"What's the matter oh right you left your dumb, but useful sword in the safe hands of Frieda!" says Flare.

"You do realize you attack me you're going to trigger Frieda's painful gift she was given."

"Point taken," laughed Flare. "It's a good thing I can make her or anyone else think about something else for awhile just like the rest of the Winx. I know that the Winx girls are looking for this the last key piece for the key to the Alternatix Door in the Mirror in the Magic Archive."

She held up her orange gemstone.

"Merrrow-" Kitty snarls.

"You again, you're cute—but not cute, Kitty dear." says Flare. "Oh that's right there is more than one door in that mirror to enter by of course you will need a map, but first I want Flora's best homemade honey now. You shouldn't have a problem convincing her to answer that demand now let me plot in peace! It will help you go with Frieda when the time is just right."

"You should really stop toying with a cat like this could bite your fingers off," says a familiar voice to Sky and Samara.

"Jessie?" asked Sky.

She flipped her curly black hair over her shoulders and behind her back. Her tree bark brown eyes shown with an incredible sparkle.

"Guardian Fairy of Planet Dimension District Tharnia isn't that right Agent Jessie?" asked Flare. "Oh of course you can understand the cat. You're planet looks beyond the boxes others make for themselves."

The Girl in the red dress and fair skin smirks.

"Like I helped Stella out of this if Faybelle was able to handle Dark Bloom in a world where everything had stopped then I wouldn't be surprised if she could stop Darkar and eventually stop you." Jessie stated. "I know Kitty she's a riot trying to pretend to be my double you think Stella is going to fall for that you're quite wrong Flare."

"I don't need to interfere with any of the Winx girls not yet anyways," sighs Flare. "I know you and this so called Super Pop are working together Alternatix that's not her real name is it you know her real name and you know her cousin Ancient Pop's real name don't you and you know who hired them of course."

Jessie stepped back a little.

"Smart fairy you know your place in a stranger's land." says Flare. "Something I saved for a rainy day a false sense of security a reality and falsified reality toggle flask spell."

She raised her hands and a giant flame rose up like a massive rope.

"Tick tock, you want to help Bloom I need that bottle of honey from Flora before you get the cure for this because I won't be using it yet." She placed the bottle in her seemingly non existent pocket. Kitty meowed.

"I thought so," answers Flare.

"You won't get away with this?" gasped Sky. "I have faith in my daughters they will fight your plan till it crumbles apart in front of your eyes."