Criss Crossed

Robin smirked. She didn't have to be her Father girl. At least she wasn't afraid of her powers or the water. That was Skyla's weakness. And she had that over Skyla. She knew all about Skyla's nightmares. The sun was rising high. And they were in class with Professor Wizgis

"Now let's see about partners for this nature project, it will be Coral and."

Robin closed her eyes and when Wizgis back was turned Skyla's name was switched out to another partner.

Margaret and Coral and Sandra glanced at each other.

"Some thing is wrong with her using magic in class like that on the sly?" inquires Margaret.

"Be careful Coral, she's on the edge," Sandra warned her friend.

"I'm not as jumpy to jump into conclusions as my Mom you know. She didn't do it just to other fairies like Frieda. She did the same thing to my Dad." Coral responds. "Wow, partners again. I'm quite surprised as to how that happened Robin."

"I'm not consider it a friend's miracle.

"But I thought you wanted to rekindle your relationship with your big sister."

"Look at her, is she actually acting like she cares she hurt me?" Robin sourly responds. And it was true Skyla was smiling and laughing with Sahara.

"Oh," Coral answers. "I see what you mean."

"I tried to talk to Sky, Sandra about this but he's just as stubborn as his Father," Caterina replies. "And I can't stand Skyla's attitude right now. She is not being very humble period."

"It's nice to meet Faybelle's twin sister what did you say your name was again?" asked Margaret.

"Winterra, the name's Winterra." Icy's daughter responds. "I'm glad we're partners."

"So am I," said Maragret.

Evening in Enchancia realm Bloom and Vivian walked into Enchancia palace together.

Sofia the First a little more background story.
Vivian's Pov
The next at Lunch at Royal Prep I asked Sofia. "What if instead of a drawbridge we have giant seahorse who we can ride across the moat? No wait, mermaids- no wait hippos, no wait mermaid hippos."

"Huh. Let's have all of them," Sofia giggled. I smiled. She didn't make me choose anything.

The doors to the lunch room opened up to reveal Princess June, Princess Clio, Princess Hildegard and Princess Amber walking up to the table inmposingly menacing unintentionally.

"Oh no, they're coming over here," I stuttered.

"It's okay this is the perfect opportunity to show them what you're really like." Sofia encourages. I grabbed the napkin and covered my fast and responds back to Sofia. "You mean t-t-t talk to them?"

"Just be yourself and everything will be fine," reassures Sofia as a reply back to me.

"I can do it." I spoke to myself. Still I was hesitant to uncover my face. "No, I can't do this."
I left the napkin on the chair and ran off.

."Vivian wait!" Sofia called but it was too late. "Oh no."