The Four Races P4

🎶Well, do you wanna dance and a-hold my hand?
Tell me I'm your lover man.
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?...🎶

"Let's do this." said Barry. "You're using to wearing heels so you'd bring the ball of your feet down just like so. Yes, that's it! And then keep doing that then we go into the two shuffle our legs interchange throughout the directions we change and they come up no higher than parallel with the waistline of the human body.

The process they did was step-heel and several shuffles the shuffles of a tap dance come through together in two separate forms brush and striking your less dominant legs passed the other . Tap dancers never lift their legs above their waistline like street break dancers can do.

🎶🎶🎶
... Well do you wanna dance and a-make romance?
Squeeze me tight through the night.
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?!

...Well, do you wanna under the moonlight?
Squeeze me all through the night!
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?

... Hey!

... Well, do you wanna dance and a-hold my hand?
Squeeze me if I'm your man!
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?!

... Well do you wanna dance under the moonlight?
Squeeze and kiss me all through the night!
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?!

... Well do ya wanna dance and a-make romance?!
Kiss and squeeze, umm, yeah!
Do ya wanna dance?!

... Well, do ya wanna dance under the moonlight?
Squeeze and hug me tight all through the night!
Oh, baby, do ya wanna dance?!

... Well, do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya wanna dance?
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya wanna dance?!
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya wanna dance?!🎶

"Do You Wanna Dance" Courtesy of Bobby Freeman.

Sam was chuckling.

"That's some of the best organized tap dancing I have ever seen." She remarks as she is also clapping for their finale of their performance, "Well, done you two! That was quite entertaining for me both of you doing that beautiful performance!"

"Pizza is finished," says Cynical.

"My daughter could learn cooking lessons from you, darling." Vanessa said hugging her new found fairy friend.

"Thank you so much Vanessa, my mother took great pride in teaching the woman of my house how to cook proper real power meals."

"She is one smart Mother that's what you have." said Vanessa. "Maybe one day we can meet your parents face to face to face. Would you like to do that someday Cynical?"

Cynica's eyes went wide open and said exclaiming loudly. "Yes, yes! I would just love to do that someday!"

She set the pizza pan down on the hot pad on the dining room table which was set for everyone staying even a place for Barry Allen was set. He sat down with the mixture of spies, fairies and humans and had dinner with them this very night.
....................................................................
Back in the Flashback in The Amulet of Avalor part 5-6
The animal friends of Sofia were still searching through Sofia's royal bedroom for her amulet.

"It's gotta be around here somewhere." says Clover sniffing with his noise. "I smell something!"

"It's not in the flower vase." Robin chirped away.