Magical Treasures P2

"Well that is one creepy effect I won't be able to unsee ever again," says Amari. Margret had to dodge Robin's blast.

"Killer Frost your magic is the cold why don't you disable that worm." ordered Boba. "The only thing I told Robin to do was come next to me and stand as still as she could. The worm did the rest of the work a mindless empty body it leaves behind no leverage but it can not really kill anyone unless they have remained undiscovered for a long time. Saroo who did you give that jar too? And this time don't bother lying to me."

Killer Frost froze the area around Robin and she drew out the worm herself.

"Man am I glad she showed up," said Megan. "That was creepy who knew Annelids could create slightly more irritating zombie people."

"She would not reveal her real name, but everyone calls her Rotfang." says Saroo.

Sam had taken out a black light pen and pointed it at the paper 📝 she spoke loud enough for her colleagues to hear. "You guys there is something on the envelope here I found in the bush."

Thank you, Saroo now that my people have collected the worms we can start what our old master once began long ago. We'll test them on these supposedly intelligent little enchanted fairy pets my minions have expertly stolen. I can't wait to do more business with you my new Sith lady- Fostering Smarts.

And in fact the building the grey metallic building from which a woman was recording the giant metal doors creaked open. Excellently and expertly done, Nonnan, and Nageup the Super Pop Flash Pop the girl who can shaft into ordinary items put her in the cell with the rest of her friends with Earth 1.

"What do you think your doing?" inquires Flash Pop moving her short purple hair behind her ears.

"Move it," said Nonnan she was shoved forward.

"She helped me destroy the bunglers and in turn she wanted you and your friends you've been all considered a magically living treasures." said Nageup.

"Sage, I can't believe you would do this," stated Flash Pop disappointed.

"Cosmic, what are you doing here?" asked Flash.

"Those hunters on Earth Four caught us and brought us here the others are here except for Piper my daughter she has been able to avoid them all the time." Cosmic communicated telepathically. "Sometimes I wish our doubles from Earth 1 could help us."

"Me too, they saved once already they can save us again," spoke Flash in her mind. They placed her in a cell that was hard to escape from.

"What are they even planning to do with us?" asked Power who was on the other side of the room.

"Where are the other Pops in our group?" asked Cosmic.

"I don't know," says Power Pop. "They know when we're together we're more of a threat Cosmic and Flash Pop."

"Yes, that is understood," says Flash. "Are they blocking you off from accessing the others locations here?"

"Yes, Flash sadly I know that they're here and Electra told me her powers and Spark's powers and Coral's have been worn out. So none of their rings are working. Something is happened and something is happening faster than we could beat it without the right aid.

Meanwhile Mistress Rotfang approached the bag of fairy pets. Tecna's duck bit her right away.

"Naughty nasty little creature," sighs Rotfang. "How on Earth was it possible for the Winx Club to bring Earth magic back with such snappy animals. You are gonna regret that little one. And your friends will pay for it as well too. Nonnan change up this duckling now in the electrical chains. I know birds hate electricity ⚡️. And bring Electra Pop the red head out here to do me a favor.