The Magician of the Everrealm P2

Flashback Sofia's P. O. V.
"And whazso whazoo!" The Magician chanted a dove came from the hat after a little magical mist and sparkling stage effects.

"Oh," says most of the people in the crowd while Amber and I said. "Ooh!"

"Good trick," I said mostly to Clover who was sitting in my lap.

"Now behold dear, Princesses and Princes as I place this precious dove into my empty hat and then I say, the magic words, "Whazso whazoo!"

Then he pulled out a speckled rabbit.

"Now that's an even better trick," stated Clover. Sofia giggled again a little.

"Please say a kind hello to my trusty magic bunny, "Mr. Cuddles!"

"Oh, thank you. It's great to be here at Enchancia castle. You're the best crowd ever! And now for my grand finale, I present for your royal enjoyment a trick sure to dazzle and amaze: my one and only Vanishing Box."

"Oh! This should be good!" said James on the other side of me sitting in his own chair.

"Thank you, thank you. But first I need a volunteer." The Magician replies.

James immediately raised his hand and shouted with excitement. "Me! Me! Me!"

"Step right this way, young Prince." says the Magician calmly with ease.

"Now watch closely as I put cute fluffy Mr. Cuddles inside the Vanishing Box."

The bunny goes into the box.

"Now dear Prince, it would be my honor for you to say the Magic Words."

"Whazso Whazoo!" James chanted.

"Now let's see what our young magician has done!" suggests the Magician pulling back the curtains the bunny was no longer there in the darkness of the box as far as the eyes could see.

"Huh!" Everyday's gasped.

"Brilliant!" exclaims James very happily delighted.

"Alas, I know what you're all thinking. Where oh where has poor Mr. Cuddles gone?" guesses The Magician. "But do not fear, for I the Amazing Boswell can bring Mr. Cuddles back with a little help from my royal volunteer. Prince James, will you please step inside the Vanishing Box, if you dare."

To which James answers immediately. "I do!"

He entered the box and the curtains obscured him from view temporarily