A Rouge Strangeling

"Goodness," said Violet. "Suzette, and Marcie we need to remake the beds none of this smells like Princess stuff."

"I agree it smells like a skunk and porcupines?" questioned Suzette. 

"Those would be the culprits alright definitely skunk and a porcupine were here," said Ogron picking up a quill off where Amber might have slipped off her bed and stepped on it.

Ouch! Of course uncomfortable.

"But what were they here for?" asked Cedric.

"That's just the question isn't it?" asked Ogron bac

"The skunk fur is placed in a diamond like shape." says Kiko.

"Hey, Clover was that your ghost bat friend in the castle I just saw green flash through," chirped away Mia.

"Boo! Boo you can come out these guys aren't gonna scare ya I can safely promise that." Clover shouts. As Clover looked around the bat green like christmas trees lights flapping his wings it pushed Clover.

"Boo to you to Clover," He squeaked.

"Gawd, can you stop scaring me like that!" exclaims Clover.

"Can't help it's my natural nature I'm a green bat ghost of the castle and let's just say there's worse than me around here such as that skunk and porcupine that snuck in." states Boo.

"How come you're the greenest ghost I have ever seen?" asked Kiko.

"You know that is a good question," says Mia. "What does get you so green?"

"It's either insects or fruit right?" asked Jaq.

"Bingo or not! Maybe it's cause I'm the greener side of the people and animals alike I scare for fun but I don't like the look of these intruders shifty and sly." Boo said. "You all hope you know that I'm just messing with y'all anyways. Clover and I are good friends."

"We a long way back for now, Boo," admits Clover

"Surprised you haven't introduced us to your ghost bat pal," said Mia. "And that you haven't even introduced Crackle to him yet you can have more than one bestie just like Sofia handles more than one friend."

There was a loud croaking sound.

"That would be Wormwood," said Clover.

In the dungeon on the other side of the palace.

"Switch, psst!" hisses a rat 🐀 or what looks like a rat he wasn't always a rat though actually.