TOO MUCH?

Cynical's Pov
I was watching Flora put a little tuft of cat hair into the flask.

"Sam, Alex and Clover and Cynical you should come with me and I will introduce you to your hostess Mrs. Vanessa Peters." Flora announces.

She led the four of us up to the house of Bloom. I didn't say a word Katrina stayed beside me holding my hands I could smell pizza in the oven and it smelled so good. Flora quietly knocked on the door. A brunette opened the door and spoke.

"Come on in," Vanessa invited them. "You must be hungry girls. You must be Sam my are you a vision of beautiful. You remind me of Bloom my daughter."

Sam's eyes landed on Bloom's picture with Andy Handler at the Love and Pet shop.

"Oh, wow okay that's a newly framed picture," says Flora. "That's Bloom."

"We know," answers both Katrina and I.

"Wow she does look like you," Alex says. "Almost picture perfect perfectionism copy, Sam."

"I know this is the first time I ever gotten closer to a picture of an exact Döppleganger of me, Alex and Clover."

"This one is new too," said Vanessa

"Bloom's Sirenix fairy form," I sighed. "That's my favorite transformation of hers. It looks so good on her and the purple ocean aesthetic background. She looks so cool and chilling out even though she's a Fireblazer! That is what I love about my Princess she always stays herself."

"Who's the boy?" inquires Clover. "He looks like a musician.  And please tell me, is he single?"

"That's Andy Handler the only Boy Singer in Gardenia he is not the best writer but he has a good voice. And yes, as far as I know he's single," Flora sighs.

"You know you shouldn't bring up musicians around Clover; she fall head over heels for them." warns Sam to Flora. "And it's never turned out well."

"Hey! I heard that, Sam Keeping Secrets Simpson." Clover immediately responds.

"Eurgh my Papa use to call me that, Clover. And I prefer you don't bring it up again my name is just Sam nothing more nothing less. And besides it was meant to be heard you really need to be on better guard around musicians we've been back stabbed by one too many."