"May I have this Dance?"

Second Journal entry....
I was chatting with Chrysta my trainer when she said, "Sofia I think someone has been eyeing you for the last 30 minutes. It seems he could use a dance with one of the cutest girls I know."

"Princess Sofia?" Prince Desmond as always with a stutter. "I'd like my first dance here to be with you, if you wouldn't mind?"

"Prince Desmond, I'm honored."

"Well, I don't want intrude—"

"Don't let me stop you youngsters we just finished our conversation anyways go dance the night away Princess Sofia the First."

"Chrysta!" I exclaimed. "But yeah, she's right I'm finished with conversing and my legs could use a decent normal dance."

Desmond bowed and I did my formal regal curtesy. She took his arm and he led her to the dance floor. One hand on hand on her shoulders, and the other holding her waist. Hugo and Amber stopped dancing to watch the new pair be spectacular on the dance floor. My twirling in this royal waltz was perfectly practiced and better honed and the flow was so graceful.

"Did anyone ever tell you make the classic style of the royal waltz dance look more enchanting, Sofia?" spoke Desmond to me.

"You're the first person to tell me that ever." I said. "I never thought I was that good at dancing."

"It's the beauty of dancing only you and your partner exist in the moments the rest of the bustling world fades away, but never doubt yourself or fear your potential Sofia. You are perfect just the way you are because it's you, and you've grown into a wonderful dancer."

"Awh! Would you look at that Vega, aren't they cutest pair around?" Chrysta inquires.

"I agree they're the cutest couple here at the party the perfect pair." Vega chuckles.

"I think that friendship is about to transform into the bravest heartfelt love sometime in the distant future," adds Nerissa. She clutched the pendant about her neck she trusted that in the secret library of Enchancia was her long sister's unfinished story.

She wore a skirt of shimmering seaweed and it split at the knees. And she wore a bracelet of coral on her left hand and a strapless top that shone like snow pearls in distinctive contrast to her black rippling hair that halted exactly at her waistline if down and her hazel eyes bright with joy at the merry entertainment she saw. Everyone clapped as Desmond took their final bow and left the dance floor.

"What an excellent royal waltz Sofia," Miranda says. "You have both come quite a long ways from when you first came to Royal Prep."

"My parents would like to meet the Princess of Enchancia who taught their son how to be braver? Would you mind if Sofia sat at my table?"

"No, of course not go ahead you two and try to remember to have fun." Miranda and Roland accordingly agreed to the arrangement.

🎶Why did you say that?" I asked in song."I didn't make you brave!
I don't see myself as a teacher or a guide.
All my wisdom is things lessons from mistakes of the past.
The bravery you show now
Was always deep inside of you.
All I did was tell you
Be yourself let it color the world!
Let your true colors at heart shine on the world.
Braveness always existed deep at the bottom of your heart.
All I did was show you the book with the key
To open up that door
So you could climb higher and higher.
You did all the rest!
You saved me from Miss Nettle
Before she became good again
You held your ground when peer pressure boils over!
You didn't listen to the the unwise
You stuck to your wisdom
And ignored the doubt that consumed the other students
You kept your cool in the midst of a stormy day
Of verbal childish anger.
You have come so far!
You're already an equal to me!
You have always been
Since the day we first began to hang out
When our journeys began.
You agreed with me eventually
That a team of friends can accomplish things more grand
Than a glistening trophy
You didn't let others change who you are.
You were brave because you were yourself as you were always meant to be.
You at school always saw the bigger picture
The puzzle pieces other students have ignored
You uncover deep mysterious with your knowledge
Stacked up in that brilliant mind of yours.
All I did was show that a friend can stop judging by what she sees.
And I didn't see a stuttering prince
With so many fears
I saw a boy growing stronger than before
You and I have already grown in so much
I am counting you alongside my brother Prince James as the closest friends I have have had amongst our school yard boys.
The two of you I know better than the rest, Desmond.
Don't be afraid to rise up to another rung on the ladder.
I know you're perfect just as you are.🎶

🎶You say you didn't help but you did remind me I maybe a prince and a child, told me it's wise to ask for a little help.
Especially when a problem twice as huge as us looms over me.
You led me to discovering the interconnected big picture mystery when we joined Peculiar's class.
You challenged the standards by implementing a girl can hold her sit on her own flying derby steed.
You were confident even when someone hurt you
You didn't let it get you down and quit.
You put your differences aside and made him see the worthwhile value of what it means to be a team.
People should have asked themselves, "Who knows what she can bring flying high upon a wing?"

I blushed smiled and sang, "For I believe for most anything can be a Prince or Princess thing and who knows what could come from what we've helped change.🎶

🎶The teachers of Royal Prep helped us become more considerate rulers to come, and we helped each other improve our people skills so we might just one day be better people altogether!" I responded in song in syncing harmony with Desmond in the hall.

"May we?" asked Desmond. "Sofia meet my Mother Queen Remia and my Father, King Declan."

"Oh so this is the young bright bundle of a new princess who taught my son to become so brave."

"Is Remia another short name for Emerald?" inquires Sofia.

"Yes, it's. You're a smart and very perceptive. Sit to my right young lady."

Sofia settles in the seat next to Desmond's mother.
"Desmond doesn't stop talking about you. Nonstop."

"Daddy!" Desmond says red in cheeks.

"I'm not perfect there are times when I made mistakes too. My parents can tell you that." I replied.

"Oh honey, he's just excited but every personal individual is bound to make mistakes we're just so excited to finally be able to meet the Princess who encouraged everyone at Royal Prep to take a leap of faith forward and get used to new things that present new challenges. And you have a good head on your shoulders. You don't see it but Enchancia has improved dramatically because of yours and your mother's introduction to the royal family."

"Pardon me but for some reason we never really been given the name of your kingdom actually. I'm dying to know what it is like, Queen Remia and King Declan." I suggested a topic of conversation to get Desmond out of the hot seat. It works. I didn't think it would, but it actually did work: very surprising. It was obvious Desmond's mother loved gemstones, but also wished to honor her husband.

"Well about that—" Declan responds.