Try Talking

In the village of Dunwiddie Jade, Ruby and Sofia walked up to their other village friends.

"Kate! Gram! It's my birthday and I'm having a party at my house," called out Jade.

"Thank you," stated Kate as she took an invitation from Jade and Gram was a boy with dark brownish red hair and green attire for a village boy also behind her took an invitation.

But the scene moves to Kate who's letter kept hoping away from her because of Lucinda she was still giggling from around the corner of a building.

"Oh no! It's Lucinda! Run hide! Before she hexes us!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Hehehe!" Lucinda chuckles again wand held clearly out in the open. In the following scene a village boy's volleyball became a brick and a grey tiger cat became a chicken.

"Eugh! Lucinda again!" groans Jade. "Stop it!"

One point of the wand made all the invitations fly out of Jade's hands.

Hahahaha!" laughs Lucinda.

"Errrrgggh!" Jade muttered. "You are a very bad witch!"

"Thank you," said Lucinda and she took a bow politely and walked away.

"Ughh," groans Jade.

Lucinda was walking passed another girl who happened to have a basset hound as a pet and said, "Hmm!"

She points the wand behind her.

"What's that?" asked the girl looking at her back when her dog got so excited.

"It's a tail silly!" Lucinda called out.

"Eugh, she tried to mess up my party again," groans Jade.

"Why does she keep doing that?" I inquired of my friends.

"Cause she's a witch," sighs Ruby.

"And that's what witches do," concludes Jade.

"Hmmm," I thought a moment and responded. "I'm going to go talk to her."

"Aghhh! No, Sofia don't." Jade scolded me.

"She'll hex you." agreed Ruby with Jade.

"Well, she is not going to stop unless someone asks her to," I insisted. "I'll be right back."

"Oh, I hope so," sighs Jade.

So I walked around the corner and saw Lucinda moping on her stairway of her mansion. She picked up the invitation she stole and sighs, "Aaagh, I never get invited to parties."

My heart skipped a beat.

"Sometimes all someone lacks to make a most important decision is the experience of a friendship. This picture I drew it. It's Lucinda the day I first noticed her sadness."