The Four Races P7

Meanwhile in present day village outskirts of Summerset Blaze had scared off the Magician Boswell and demanded of the city mountee patrols throughout the kingdom another word for men or knights in red attire.

"I want to know how that awful man got released from your city prison!" She exclaims. "Get to it before I report it to the mayor and the mayor asked the King come down here. Now I'd take it that would be so embarrassing for all the y'all! So get to it! Check every place he's ever stolen from before."

"Wow! You really do like justice and to protect things." said Sofia.

"You didn't need to come apologize but that was brave of you to do so anyways." spoke Blaze. "I prefer not to cause conflict if I don't have to."

"This Ogron is really nice. He has an adopted sister in his world."

"So does mine," sighs Blaze rolling her eyes. Though she knew when Ogron hurt Musa because she was there.

Flashback
Universe 4 Blaze's memory Season 4

"Bloom!" Blaze called out. "Drop the codename, I know it's you sister."

"Well done, little twinnie!" stated Bloom. "How did you know it was me?"

"Despite the black hair cloak and and combined with the name Flare Midnight which had you gone here still when darker turned you into Dark Bloom it was obvious that is still bothering you your deep darker inner side of you."

"That's only half of what's bothering me, but I'll see you around sister." Bloom responds carefully.

"How did you get here? As far as I know you don't know the way back without asking someone to transport you back but Stella couldn't have done it."

"It's none of your business and I don't have to explain anything to you anymore." Bloom spoke.

I walked to the dorm of the Winx Club girls. The other seven girls were here and saw the disappointment in my face as I just stood at the door.

"Blaze what's the matter?" inquires Tecna actually looking up from her laptop and closing it meeting my eyes which I didn't make eye contact with hers. At that she stood up and came next to me. She placed a hand on my shoulder and said. "What's up? You can tell us."

"Tecna's right," says Frieda. "We'll all be here for you, right girls?!"

"Ah-huh, I certainly will be." said Stella.

"So am I." answered Flora replies whipping around after dropping the last bit of water in the watering can of hers to a droopy dorm plant now.

"They're right you can always count on us to have your back even when it comes out to being such painful information."

"That's the thing." I said. "The only one who hasn't said anything about having our backs is the very person who is not going to like this."

My glare went to Musa. Musa lowered her headphones off her ears.

"What do you mean I wouldn't like your news?" asked Musa with an attitude.

"Because my sister is back at school." I retorted with a temper. "You can be so stuck in your own world sometimes it's not really much of a wonder Riven dumped you. I don't blame him. The choice was absolutely necessary otherwise he would destroy himself trying to meet all your crazy demands!"