The King, The Steward and the Sorcerer

"Cedric do you believe that young protector fairy and her moon friend could spell this for them to take to the other world?" asked King Roland.

"But your Majesty that is your favorite necktie and Madame Colette worked so hard on it." Cedric reminds his king. King Roland rolled his eyes and looked back at his suite so many things he was attached to in here simply because they held memories."

"James told me about that commotion Baileywick spoke. "Although I agree they gave you quite a difficult task as everything you own has memories in this room."

"Baileywick you should rest you have a cold, or worse from the way you're so blue and pale in the face," says Cedric.

"If only Amber could remember what I was wearing that day when Sofia got turned into a cat."

"Sofia turned into a cat?" gasped Cedric. "I imagine she is quite cute as a cat though I prefer her as a person."

"I would agree but she is better as a person around me." King Roland spoke.

"Well there's one thing that grants wishes in this palace and is connected to all mirrors our wishing mirror in the attic that you wished yourself and the rest of the family to be villagers." Baileywick said. "At least it's not grumpy like that well in the garden I wonder if the mirror and the well ever had a competition and that is why one is sour and the other is so helpful as a teaching instrument."

"You're right Baileywick and besides Amber always carries three mirrors with her. I will try that."

"I guess I better get back to my room then," Baileywick said. "You take care of the royal family right now Cedric I'm counting on you."

"Yes, of course, Baileywick." Cedric answered. "Let me walk you back to your room."

Cedric supported him.

Meanwhile across on the other side of the Strangeway Channel Wormwood perched high in the treetops looking longingly disappointed at the Enchancian Castle. He was so close with Vor and Twitch to take over the Everrealm and Neverland but little did they know someone else had already beat them to it, and if Twitch and him had ever stepped foot in that land they would fade out and away as if they never existed at all in other more harsh words that could say it they'd die the minute they stepped foot in Neverland realm.

"That pampered village princess drove me to abandon my own home and I will hate her forever and ever."

Sofia the First's Flashback POV
Baileywick's Day Off Season 1 Episode 9 of Sofia the First.

Sofia is sound asleep as Baileywick enters her suite with a giant bowl on a tiny serving saucer.

"Good morning Princess Sofia," He wakes me up gently.

I stretch, yawn and sit up bringing my hands down and my eyes met the big bowl on the tiny saucer and a roller table behind him with a very purple tablecloth covering over it. I composed myself and piloted greeted back, "Good Morning, Baileywick."

Then I paused and gestured to the big bowl in his hand asking, "What is that?"

"A little treat to start the day." responds Baileywick.

"Swags, thank you." I respectfully answer back to which he replies. "Nothing like a bit of berry to make your day a bit more merry!"

I chuckled and remarked. "You're in a good mood today!"