Emotional Pain is Severe

The Adventurer dock on Eraklyon, and Daphne ran up to Nymph Hera once.

"My old friend, I need you to call Ace at once." Daphne said hugging her. She nodded.

"Will she be okay?" inquired Lillian.

"Physical pain is mild, emotional pain is severe and when it's both at once it's greatly severe when people call this gift a curse they're talking about both of them happening at the same time take a tremendous toil upon our bodies and minds, Lillian."

"I'm here, Frieda. I'm staying at your side."

"Yoshinoya though."

"Don't worry, Aisha, Tecna and I can handle him." Stella responded. "Stay here, Daphne guard the palace temporarily with Ravono and Robin. You need to stay out of the action and I'm not asking; it's a command from a friend."

"I'm gonna be in my bedroom." said Princess Robin.  Frieda groaned as she felt the pain ricocheting through her and she couldn't do much about it. Daphne hands a damp cloth to Lillian and Lillian used it on Frieda's hot forehead.

"Oh! It's so bad!" Frieda exclaimed.

"We know; I'm staying with you two girls too." said Daphne determinedly. "I promised my sister I wouldn't let anything happen to the two of you, Frieda and Lillian."

"Bloom shouldn't have told you that!" Frieda and Lillian both bellowed. "We can take care of ourselves."

"I know, but you know Bloom gets all panicky on occasion about all of you Winx; she never intends it as nagging it simply entails that she cares."

"Sofia!" Lucinda yelled.  "Wake up!"

She shook her first friend's body.

"I got this Lucinda keep an eye my other universe cousin." Ogron said. He knelt beside Sofia who was very still on her back her eyes closed. If a person was dead their eyes wouldn't close on their own. "Dragonflame's breath."

A bright orange light rose from Ogron's hands and floated to Sofia's body and she coughed.

Ogron performed the hem-lick maneuver and she coughed up an icicle that got stuck in her throat which rapidly melted meeting with the heat of the star of Amberina

"Ogron, you saved me." Sofia said. "Thank you. You're a ton of surprises like my Step Aunt Matilda; she'd love you." 

"You should apologize Gantlos!" Ogron hollered at him. "She's just a royal kid."

"Same old, same old Ogron cousin; I'm not gonna apologize and you won't make me." Gantlos mumbled.

"Then you're not coming out of those ropes." answered Ogron. "We had better set up camp."

"Leave it to me!" said Lucinda her magic made a low campfire with roaring flames, three chairs and tables and some of the snacks she and Sofia brought with them were set up on the table with plates and silverware utensils.

"Lucinda, this looks magnificent! You are getting to be such a Great Good Witch the performing Arts Academy is gonna love you." Sofia compliments with a wink to the dark blue-haired witch.

"Thank you, Princess Sofia." replied Lucinda. "Tells us all about your wonderfully fun Aunt."

"Yes, please do." says Ogron. "I'm intrigued."

"Eugh, oh no! Not this fairytale slush again!" Gantlos rolled his eyes and gagged.

"It's not up to you." Ogron responded.

Sofia The First Season 1 episode 20 The Great Aunt-Venture video story available on Dailymotion website.
🎶I was a girl in the village doing alright!
Then I became a Princess overnight!
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right.
So much to learn and see!