Fate's Unique Run-ins

"Let me show you something," says Bruce Wayne. "This room is available to you as a Research room to study up on your clients request Sam, Alex and Clover. Her name is Roxanne."

"You really stock up on all the good gadgets," says Alex.

"They don't call him "Always be Prepared" for nothing." admits Sam. "You know it makes sense why you and Superman don't get along you've a European Englishman He's American Englishman and technically they're supposed to view things eye to eye at all."

Back in the U. S. A
Then Sarah and Robin were brought up Chicken and Dumpling soup steaming it was and you could see the dusky onions and pole beans that had been cooked to help the broth flavor.

The vegetables and herbs were set on a side dish.

"Hey, Robin quick question would you rather eat meat or vegetables?" inquires Sarah.

"Ooh, that is a toughie Sarah?" asked Robin. "Hmmm."

"You don't have to answer?"

"Meat because there are so many insects in the world and they are meat," said Robin.

"Oh wow that is a smart answer Robin," chuckles Sarah. "Let me ask another one would you rather eat bark or dust?"

"Too easy Bark," says Robin. "Dust will make you sicker than bark would. Just ask the historians who wrote historical fictions about the Dustbowl in the United States during the late 1930s carrying round an exact mouth piece of cloth is kind of the norm here."

"Oh, okay would you rather eat a cactus spiny leaf or a sandwich that got sand in it?"

"Cactus leaf who wants sand or dust in their mouth." says Robin. "Now let me ask you a question if you get a chance to adopt another cat or piglet which one would you pick?"

Robin took a bite of her Chicken Dumpling soup.

"I should've seen that one coming," sighs Sarah. "The other Horseland kids told you my obession if I adopt any animal like a black cat or a piglet that I always give them the name Mosey. I really miss my cat so yeah if I could find another black cat I would choose the cat over the pig."

Sarah put a piece of Chicken Dumpling 🥟 in her mouth.

"Wow. I didn't expect that answer," said Robin.

"Man, this Dish is really good," Robin said. "I'm gonna ask you another question of would you rather? Would you have keen eyes or keen hearing?"

"Keen hearing makes it harder for people to sneak up on you and can easily tell the difference between echoes and real sounds on the wind when it is blowing." said Sarah.

"Me too," answers Robin. "It's so weird here I don't feel so lost at sea this desert area here reminds a lot of Domino realm I grew up within everything is so scarce there as it is here. What is this?"

"That's the Dusky Onion wild allium as in wild onions they are one of the most abundant Alliums can grow from California all the way East to Columbia in the South Carolina State.

"I thought there was a Columbia in Missouri state as well?" asked Robin.

"Classic American English Americans can't come up with original city names," Baltor responds. "It's 475 miles south of Michigan, Michigan and a 125 miles north of Central City."

"You know your Geography, Baltor I'm surprised not many criminals I run into are educated." said Sarah.

"And that is what makes them turn to the criminal life isn't that what they say?" asked Joles.