Try Talking P3

"I'm in Smarters' Sector," Killer Frost informs.

"Bay 15 hangar hall haul hull 3."

"Typical they count by fives." sighs Frost. "This little yellow squirmies sure are creepy."

Cynical and Sam stood back a good ways away from the container filled with jars of yellow wriggling worms.

"Exactly what we thought, they were stolen from a temple a jedi temple they used to be under lock and key."

"This is from the Planet Lupra's Temple," Boba Fett said. "Wishing Star come in I think we might know where to look for this specific key that was stolen from the Recognition Jedi Temple on your home planet."

"Boyfriend, it's good to hear your voice again. I will send you likely hiding places and imaging of what the key looks like, Fett man. Don't let this into anyone else's sight got it?"

"That sounds like."

"She's a Zabarak." Corwin speaks. "His girlfriend. One who fortunately escaped the clutches of the Nightsisters brandishings."

"Icy Waves!" Killer Frost conjures the yellow worms stopped wriggling in their warmed containers as the heat was obliterated from them and they were such into a vacuum of brisk and utter coldness.

"Wow. She's slick and really good at this job."

"It's like snake venom and anti venom you need a bit of the toxins to fight against the snake's most deadly weapon." says Killer Frost. "The same way with dark magic and dark organisms like these singular cells."

"Did you know that there are cases where a venomous snake will miss his strike on his prey and injure the outside of his skin and it will rot away if it's not given a boost against the dangerous condition?" inquires Alex.

"So you're saying this can happen to any venomous snake out there and that they would be able to feel everything we do too when they bite us when they bite themselves by accident, Agent Alex?"

"Yes, Agent Sam." adds Alex. "That's exactly what I'm saying."

"It makes complete sense," said Cynical. "Why wouldn't dark magic not just affect another with with dark magic possibly destroying it in the process."

"It's the exact same way with Cynicism the more cynical parents of a certain family are the less likely their children they birth will ever reach the same level." said Fennec.

"True the more you embraced and face the fact that it exists in your family in a way it shields you from developing that kind of behavior as you grow up." Cynical remarks. "My family on Domino is one of the least Cynical ever known to exist."

"Look out!" Boba shouts. "Get back."

Through his camera in his helmet he could see by infrared light a greyed out red presence.

"What in the bloody hell is going on here?" asked Sam.

"That's beyond creepy," gasped Alex.

"Yeah there's nothing more terrifying than a walking brainless body now headed towards us." Fennec stated.

"Smoke bombs now, Apprentice and Fennec give Killer Frost some cover so she can act." Boba demands. "I'll distract that thing Cynical keep the worm as far away from my armor cracks."

Sofia's Adventure Journal AU (Sofia the First's Pov)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara