The Four Races P5

Robin's Pov
"She is awake but there's no way we can bring her to Magix Frieda will freak if she so much as even sees this girl. She maybe be a fairy and young but she needs to be on Earth till we can get her back to the right world. Cometta told me it's not the right time to send them back. The first Earth and first universe is going through so much damage with the timeline being changed consistently three times already.  Selina's magic isn't that developed in fairy forms but her Winx Magic form has developed the same energy amassing when produced by the Charmix jewel when our fairies earn Charmix at Alfea Academy. It wouldn't be that damaging to the Earth and the Earth fairies would be more capable of handling her than Magic Dimension fairies." Robin informs Corwin, and Killer Frost immediately as they were still there for her waiting outside the door the others had gone to help Cometta rescue the three still in Shadowhaunt. We need to get her some clothes and book her a room and home on Earth close to fellow fairy friends. But first I would like to have a bite with her to eat."

Back on Earth Barry Allen asked Roxy what was the problem. "Why do the fairies wanna talk to me about this time change?"

"Because during your merger of Earth 2 and Earth 3 it also merged Universe 2 and 3 together with such impenetrable time force that it destabilized some of the nebulas: originally unidentifiable objects floating out into the spectrum of the vast area of outer space systems. (Look up NASA kids. org: original definition of nebula meant unidentified objects floating in space.) So funny right?!"

"I tried not to wake up your villains you fairies weakened by there was a giant gap in world that I had to fix and Jesse Quick needed me on the other side of the world to help fix the problem."

"Well while that fact remains stable the fairies of Magix still wanna meet the Fourth Fastest Man alive. And to look deeper into your powers to determine some negative effects on the environment."

"Oh goodness, I know who did this! Iris my wife set me up on this! She's mad I haven't called her in two months since this world safety mission." groans Barry Allen.

"She did have a tiny part in it but be careful there's a lot of dark magic buried here. Friends of mine once enemies hunting me stashed some magic resources here so they could run here anytime they need to hide." Roxy whispered ominously. She remembered her pink eyes turning bright red and how much rage she had when Nebula's heart and soul with help from her fairy powers wiped out her personality completely. She had become a shell of herself then and she actually felt bad for her enemies immediately afterwards. She blinked shook it off.

"Bad memories?" asked Alex who was wearing the same outfit attire as same just with yellow shirt a banana scarf round the neck and purple french lavender jeans and yellow flats. Clover however was in her full body red cat suit.

"Smart superhero you came with my friends." Clover replies.

"I'm an American CSI Agent if you didn't realize. You don't even know half of the booby traps you're standing next to I bet! Neither do those girls you kidnapped."

"Such harsh words from a handsome cop chief and director of the Central City in Ohio."

"It was Ohio before the timeline change and then it changed to Missouri and we named a city district the combination of both state names to commemorate the change. It called Ohsouri District Neighborhood Agent Clover. Let those girls go home!"

"Tiny boring details I'm pretty sure Sam knows all your story details by heart." sighs Clover. Sam smirks.

"Don't worry those girls are safe they are heated blankets in their room despite how cold the warehouse will get they're going to stay warm I can't say the same for you."  Alex replies. "We know some meta humans don't offer themselves up on the silver platter to be studied."