Focused or Distracted By Others

Sofia's Pov
"Sofia your riding helmet is on crooked," Amber replies. I chuckled and said. "She did this when I wore any tiara by the way before becoming part of the Derby team I had six tiaras which turned to seven at the end of the race. I still can't wear headwear straight, James."

"Remember your first sleepover in the palace it's a day and night of fun I can't forget there was so much drama."

"James you're a boy you thrive on consistent drama." Amber reminds him. "It's just what boys do best especially at your age."

"Sisters they never ever give me a break." James replies right in Amber's ears. "Especially the older ones."

"Maybe I would have to pause awhile if you didn't keep saying boom goes the cannon and brilliant to every explosive suggestion anyone else could possibly think of!"

"To be honest he says Brilliant a lot more than "Boom goes the cannon in the past three years. James has matured a little bit Amber."

"Thanks Sofia. I'm glad you find tiny ways to defend me."

"Well you found tiny ways to defend so I wanted to give back in anyway I can." I responded.

Flashback The Big Sleepover Party

Sofia's Pov
The weekend of my second week at the palace. And it would be a slumber party weekend for all the girls except Mom.  I was excited to see Ruby and Jade again any minute now. I was glad my Mom still approved that they visit. I doubt I would fit in as well if I could never get to see them. That's the thing a mom with a village background can make a better impact on the town that was her home via illustrating, writing up suggestions to the King and pointing out serious problems and coming up with very quick solutions to hopefully end certain conundrums of the kingdom.

🎶I was a girl in the village doing all right.
Then I became a Princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right!
So much to learn and see,
up in the castle with my new family!
And a school that's just for royalty
A whole enchanted world is waiting for me...

I'm so excited to be...
Sofia the First!
I'm finding out what being royal's all about!
Sofia the First!
Making my way, it's an adventure every day!
Sofia
It's gonna be my time to show them all that I'm Sofia the First!🎶

Manservant informs, "We need more marshmallows and graham crackers."

In the kitchen the servants were very busy preparing for Amber's and my party.

"Look at all this! Our slumber party is going to be amazing!"

"Oh, Sofia." remarks Amber. "This isn't just any slumber party. This is your first royal slumber party."

"I know." I correspond with my sister. "I'm very excited."

"Oh, me too!" agreed Amber. And I want everything to be perfect."

"That goes in the banquet hall," Baileywick demands. "Quick, quick!"

"Yes, sir the maids from the kitchen answered to their orders tonight.

"Baileywick?" asked Amber. "Did you set up the chocolate milk fountain?"