Magical Treasures P3

Electra Pop watched in horror as the flying ducky turned a horrid shade of grey and it ripples. The rest of the fairy pets looked beyond shocked this was worse than what the Wizards of the Black Circle tried to do which failed because Bloom's hidden dark magic dissolved Ogron's link in the whole team thing of the Wizards of the Black Circle. Ogron and Bloom would be equally matched from now on and forever.

"In my world, Princess Amber sometimes a Princess must be the Commander or the General even to fight a war." Bloom replies.

James picked up another sword and started deflecting the blasts of the fire.

"Tout le monde peut ajmer une rose," Bloom répond to Flare her herself. "mais il faut être très fort pour aimer une feuille."

"You sure about that Princess Bloom?" asked Flare back trying to confirm what her good side was up to.

"Oui. I am." Bloom switched back from Français to English the latter of which only the children understood it.

"You're tough but even I know you're not that tough sure there's two of me running around one of me still attached to you, Bloom from the Wizarding World and for the fifth time in that world your Dark side was drawn out. You're hot and your cold; you're fire burn and cauldron freeze. Heat and cool. Raving and frosty at the exact same time. Both Dark and Light. Anger and Compassion. Hero and a failure. You have proved time and time again you rather you suck up the darkness like one assumes they should suck out snake venom."

"Is that true Bloom?" asked Ogron.

"Yesish it's kind of is. It's my bad habit if you will. I only battle demons just to loose against them unfortunately my friends." sighs Bloom.

"I refuse to believe that you can't overcome your bad habits. If I believed that about three years ago Amber would have never changed either."

"What if I haven't changed Sofia? What if James is right and all I can think of doing is being selfish in my kingdom."

"Oh come on, even at the Tri Kingdom Picnic you were more behaved than I was." stated James. "Don't sell yourself short, sister."

Flashback
Tri kingdom picnic
Golden Egg on a Spoon race. Each player was given an egg to put on a spoon.

"The objective of the race is to make it to the finish line with the Egg still standing up in the spoon first participant of each time to cross the finish line wins the game for their team." informs Baileywick.

The kids begin to run. Sofia was paying attention.

"Don't fall." June spoke to herself.

Just as she said that the egg flopped off the spoon 🥄.

Khali and Jin were out too.

"Go Sofia!" James called out.

"Go Maya!" Khali calls after his sister course.

"Whoa!" Maya quickly caught the egg after she had stumbled.

"Nice catch, Maya." Sofia compliments her.

"Thanks, Sofia!" Her egg fell off the spoon. She shrugged it off.

"Sofia what are you doing this was a race there's no time to talk," James said angrily immediately and this time Sofia noticed.

"I was just being nice, James." Sofia stammers under her breath but aloud she said, "Go James!"

Maya crossed the finish first.