Backstory

"So you come from Earth 19, you're a bounty hunter and you can see pictures of the future of other worlds just in your mind, and you arrest breachers?"

"I used to now I'm just avoiding the government on my world, they're the ones who sent a Metamorphic after me when he tried to kill me he transformed into my first friendly boyfriend attempt at romance and blamed him. He was from Earth 1 they sent one of the Winx from their universe to revive me and told me Earth 1 and 19 cannot be traveled through anymore by me they know that the police of my world are looking for me, if all goes well I might as well just stay here." Gypsy sighs. "I love my universe but they seem to hate me so much."

"I don't understand how they could hate you," says Nickel. "You're so beautiful and bold and powerful and strong and they're dumb to kick you out and say you're trash. Gypsy you're not worthless even my Mom would say that." said Nickel. "What do your parents say?"

"I don't have parents," She answered.

"Sisters or brothers?"

She shook her head.

"No Aunts or Uncles?"

Again Gypsy shook her head.

"Have you ever fallen in love with anyone in your universe married are you sure you don't have any children?"

"I don't have any of those things not even a best friend on my universe." said Gypsy. Nickel's eyes were watering as he directed the ship towards the moon of Earth and Neptune's direction. After setting the ship to immediate autopilot and scheduling immediate side tilting procedure he hugged her, and said, "I'm sorry, I'm sure Headmistress Lillian of Alfea can find you a safe house here but surely you were born by parents."

"Duh, like Princess Jasmine and formerly Aladdin said in Aladdin and the King of Thieves people like you don't come out of thin air! And it's my favorite song and duet between the two of them." Gypsy remarks and what Nickel says next surprises her. "And it's my favorite duet of all the Disney movies nothing hits quite like that one."

"I know," says Gypsy. She blinked and turned away from him. She was so timid so used to be always on the run after running away bad guys she didn't know what to do with the time she would spend with the Specialist right at her side. She knew how horrible her last relationship went.

"You're showing your world,
When I was locked away trapped in my own.
This is the first time someone reached out there hand
Not for my help but to help me and make me as if there's a Magic Carpet already here underneath my feet and lifting us up off the ground
And it takes both for a ride!" Gypsy sang inserting lyrics of her own in a style and a voice just like Jasmine's.

"One look into your eyes and I get lost in the light of their smiling at me. People like you don't come Out of Thin Air!"

"Oh, Gypsy,
I understand
There's so much we don't understand.
I just think you think you can
We both realize what it might have been like for the other
To know what their growing up was like.
Your parents are there to show you who you're supposed to be but ours were never there.
They could have taught us who we're to be!
I know exactly what you think I'm going to say."

Together: So how can we say?...That we don't come out of thin air?!

There's still so much we want to know, we have to know.