Three Powers Three Witches

One a leader of leader three her siblings
Her powers were not so tainted by the shadows of her past
Princess of Shadowhaunt
She bears the Phoenix wings' in her eyes
One with great gifts and powers and knowledge of the underground world of Shadowhaunt.
But sometimes the daughters don't know best
And parents know how to do really grouse things to their children.
Really really grouse inappropriate things
That child especially your oldest daughter will never forget.
Belladonna wasn't just Darkar's wife she was also his daughter. Tharma and Lyssilis had comforted her when she was with child Tharma had frozen the mix of Shadowflame and removed the Dark Dragonfire, stealing it for her now half sister and all those years ago Darkar believed Belladonna had done it because he betrayed he molested her and she bore a child who was a daughter named Flissa and a couple years later she born a son,

"Sister I have something to give you," replies Tharma she revealed that dark fire. "This is Darkar's Dark Flame without it and a piece of the pure Dragonflame he will never be able to unlock the Reallix powers he so sought after. I froze it and stole it for you to make him pay and hurt."

When Ogron was old enough to speak Belladonna always told him stay away from me in bright clothing they're unrealistic and unreasonable, and above all very grouse. This was where he learned men were never that nice to ladies and she had been seen crying but she wouldn't let him comfort her.

"Oh, Ogron, that's why you can't tell Frieda or Lila isn't it?" asked Chrysta. "It's too grouse to tell anyone."

"Wife and daughter of Darkar that's creepy," says James. "But I do believe that has happened before vice versa."

"How did she survive escaping the cave, Ogron?" inquires Sandra.

"The Ancestral Witches have three main powers they tried to utilize before my Mon became the Witch of the Dark Dragonflame she was the Witch of Phoenix flame something that could actually heal witches and wizards it fled when Darkar destroyed her innocence and youth and so did her sweetheart nature too. Sandra you can't tell anyone this not even Frieda I don't think she will even believe it but what's for sure is Darkar is just as bad as your friends' parents as enemies it's too bad he can't end."

"Well if he did didn't that mean you and Flissa would never exist Farcelia would never have told you soon you will give up all your plans just to protect the fairies you adore. I know your past that most of it is grouse I mean wasn't it even nature must spring back from decomposition my friend."

He pushed her barely existing hand off his shoulder. And stated, "You shouldn't touch me, Princess I destroyed your planet."

"No, you didn't Gantlos did." Sandra said putting her foot down and refusing to sneak away from Ogron of course. She even sat right next to him. She replaced her in the exact same place she had been shoved off.

"We wouldn't have gone if I hadn't instigated it." answers Ogron. "How can you stand stand right next to me?"

"Because if the Winx thought I was worthy enough to be let out of Lightrock how much worthy are you to me alive and free, Ogron? Besides I could never hurt Frieda or her children by not being your friend they're too nice to me and part of that is all because of you. Your past can be grouse on Earth a lot of stories have grouse pasts. I can show you one in particular when you return to my world I promise a grouse past is never your fault. Okay?"

"Okay." He answered sheepishly okay.

"You can trust me." Sandra answers. Trust was a word that Ogron knew Frieda kept repeating over and over when she went to bed she would always ask herself. "Who can I really trust to be accountable to me for reals?"

Trust....why was it thrown around so carelessly in the old days where and when in time people were afraid to commit to things that promised their deaths and no second chance to redo their mistake or climb up out of the pit to solid ground so they could move on to do what they thought was the next right thing to do.