The Camel Breeders

"Oh, my head it's spinning so badly," groans Sofia. She was looking up at a girl in a white shirt brown leather vest with silver buttons and her double colored eyes were a mix of hazel yellow and blue from each pupil like Bloom she had orange hair but a more pastel style type of color.

Blaze's picture below

"Good morning Princess Sofia," greeted Khali

"Good morning Princess Sofia," greeted Khali. "I sent word that you are safe."

"You fell off your horse," says Blaze.

"You fell pretty far, Sofia." Chrysta spoke.

"Well I'm fine that's not the first time I have ever fallen off a horse Chrysta you don't have to baby me."

"Ahem," Khalid responds coughing so as not to be to rude by butting in on the conversation.

"Good morning Blaze and your royal highness Prince Khalid of Khaldoun," greeted a man with a beard and wearing a green head hood and cloak. "Though Blaze you may not want to kiss anymore because she has been smelling her fellow male camels' urine a sure sign that she is ready for the next stage of her life my friends. Good to see you Princess Sofia."

"Eww I can't believe camels do that when they want to show that they're ready to mate." says Sofia wincing. "Even Prince James my brother would say "'That is so not brilliant!'"

"She is bleating a lot more too since the evening ended another sign of wishing to mate." sighs Khali. "If I recall I saw a 5 year young male dromedary camel who seems to be in rutt he's younger isn't he? Delilah's only 4 years old. This has her scent you should let the male smell it." He spoke. He handed a hair shredded used for any herd animal in particular when their hair won't shed quickly enough especially if they aren't in their originally bred habitat.

The man in the green cloak and brown tunic walked into the stables built specifically for camels 🐪. He let the camel sniff the brush his.

"Oooh, what's up with him?" inquires Chrysta.

"Male camels stick out their pole glands to attract females it's a stinky business and black pigment means he's ready for a partner." says Blaze.

"Khali open the gate," The Camel Breeder.  He opened it. The female camel went inside.

"The cool thing about these guys if she gets pregnant this time and after she recovers she can do it again 49 times and we can boost the camel populations of both Khaldoun and Tangu Realms with little to no effort."

"That would be a good and wonderful thing especially since Tangu is a bit low on the camel transports since my fiasco with a genie friend of mine," sighs Sofia blinking.

"This is unlike Sofia even the villager side of her something must be worrying her enough not to come back to the palace the entire night!" exclaims Ruby.

"I know Ruby, it's concerning me too," says Amber. "Cedric you didn't say anything to Sofia did you?"

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that, Princess Amber, you know I'm trying to change and it's not been easy."