The Four Races P3

Gardenia Italy Earth 2 

Gardenia Garden Hotel there was loud uncontrollable screaming from the building as the fire alarm rang blaring shutting off everyone's ears. Tv wire cords sparked. Barry switched to a red heat proof full body suit like Jesse Quick had. He ran to the building bringing people all out and once everyone was out. He began spinning and rotating his arms in place creating wind and friction to wipe out the flames. The fire died down by the fire apartment got there and people reported another red blur zapping by. Barry Allen walked away into the highest room. He found the lipstick container.

"A laser bomb inside a lipstick container?" inquires Barry Allen said shaking his head. "This one is definitely new."

As soon as he touched a blue holographic message appeared blocking out the room.

"Hey Flash Two aka Barry Allen I'm Agent Clover from the Agency Whoop as well as WPSO the same one Frost Maiden is a part of. And Killer Frost here joined herself. Meet me at the warehouse at the center of the town and don't try to make any tricks happen because I think I have plenty of leverage. 1 I know you're being hunted. Your energy is easily spread by touch and with that energy just by one spark and quite a few people could become speedsters. When you arrive you need to put those electricity spark prevention handcuffs on. 2. They're some fairies of mine who want to meet you. 3. You can't run away when you know people's lives are at stake. If you don't show I will get my hands dirty with these street kids. Hope you meet me 1 o'clock tomorrow or these kids will understand how soy gadgets work an effect on their body.  Resistance at this point is ridiculous Flash Two!"

"Stop! Clover I will be there!" exclaims Barry yelling. She had already started chewing the bubblegum and spit it on the rope. The girl in the rope winced in pain.

"Good I don't really want to do that again to kids like that. See you soon." She ended the message and you two just for insurance it's going to get really cold in here. Electricity and cold don't agree with each other."

Barry groans. He hadn't gotten the address this spy girl was intending to make it hard on him to tire him out.
"Iris, love, do you happen to know about a warehouse in Central Gardenia?

"No, but you should stop at the Love and Pet shop maybe they know how to find it so far as I'm aware that is where the fairies on Earth live and work on occasion. I will send you the coordinates to the animal fairy shop.

Barry found the directions and followed them directly. He was surprised when he found the excitable warm friendly colors and two adult girls stood at the counters with strange auras radiating off of them.

"Cindy, we have a Superhero guest."

"I saw him Carmen, Kathleen and Katrina take the rest of customers pets and get them exercised." Cindy responds. "Go greet him."

"Of course," Kathleen answered.

A girl with waist long brunette hair tied in blue bows at least behind her neck the rest of it flowed behind freely and extremely curly. She held brown eyes when humans that flowed a sparkly light purple in her fairy forms. Her skin consists of light tan complexion. She wore a lavender purple, frilly short-sleeves, v-neck crop top and green baggy capris and pink gladiator shoes.

"Good Morning I'm Carmen Tulip Fernia," The young girl came to the door to greet The Flash 2. "You, coming in or what?! Just because the color's pink doesn't make it any less a boys' store."

"These animals are adorable, I've never seen anything like it, Miss Fernia." says Barry still keeping his disguise on.

"Would you like to adopt a Fairy Pet?" asked Cynical standing next to the younger girls at the bathtub. They were working on an animal that was stranger than most.