Chapter 21: Read Away

Start from the beginning

I sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing my gold rolex on my wrist and adjusting it properly.

My mind once again went through the Alina phase, having so many questions. The question on top was bugging me to no extent. 'How does she feel?' I wondered.

I could always pull up the security cameras and view her, but that didn't work for her feelings. I could see the inside of her, what she thought or felt. I could only see the outside of her, and could only hear what she decided to say out loud.

She mostly kept her thoughts and feelings bagged up inside of her, where no one could see or take a glimpse of it. So my non-stop bugging question was literally a question that couldn't be answered.

A part of me wished that it could though....

I knew she loved me not being around, but then it was obvious that she still didn't enjoy being kept. The emotionless part of me when we met would have loved to do just that, but that wasn't the case anymore.

How could I let her go when I know she ignites something inside me? Alina in general was a code I couldn't crack, but I was so wrapped around her that I would do anything to crack it.

Even if I knew it was impossible to do so, and had no clue how to even if it was possible, I still would never give the mystery of her up.

I hated it, but usually the things we hate the most are the things that give us the most unexplainable feelings. Hate was also an emotion, just like love. They are opposites of each other, but they were both feelings that each individual felt about another person or thing.

Something ignites that feeling, and somehow she did that but I didn't know what she ignited or how she did it, but she did. Now that Alina was my everyday obsession, there wasn't a chance in this world that I'd let her leave me.

I knew that I would never get caught so deep in her that I would let her take me in her advantage, but something inside of me was already damaged.

Like they say, the damage had already been done, no turning back now even if you wanted...needed to.

Even if I had to keep her captive for the rest of my life without pursuing her, then so be it. Whatever needed to be done in order for me to have her forever but still had my self dignity and power.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alina Pov:

If it weren't for the maids waking me up, I would probably still be asleep. I had finally closed my eyes at what I believe was around four in the morning.

I still had a hint of tiredness in my body, but most of me was restless. The maids informed me that it was lunchtime, and that I had missed breakfast.

I thanked them for waking me, and went to eat the moment I stepped foot out of the bed. You would have thought I wouldn't be that hungry after all the food I ate yesterday.

I wasn't famished like I was, but I still was surprisingly hungry for a full meal. Not extra, but fully instead of a small of half meal.

When I finished eating, I placed my dish in the sink. I proceeded to clean the dish, but I halted when I felt a hand placed on my shoulder.

"Please dear, let me..." I heard Ms. Yadetch say from behind me.

I turned to face her, and gave her a genuine kind smile. "You have done so much already, I honestly have no problem washing this one dish that I ate off of."

What I told her was completely true. It was only fair on my part. Ms. Yadetch had so much hospitality and she always did everything for me. I felt it was only right on my part to wash this...hence I ate off of it.