File 37: Choose your player.txt

"It sucks that you didn't want to go." She said as she pulled on a t-shirt over her head and covered her bathing suit 

"Maybe but I'm still 'faceless'" techno explained "and, I don't think I'd wanna be sunburnt." 

"But that why you have sunscreen, but that's okay. You don't seem like an outdoors type of person." She joked as she grabbed her bag. 

It was full of snacks, towels, sunscreen, and plastic toys to play in the sand with. So she or others wouldn't get bored or that hungry. 

"Alright, I'll see you later." She said and pressed a kiss to his cheek before heading out in the hallway and seeing Karl, Sapnap and Quackity leave their room "Hey boys, How are you guys?" 

"We're doing just fine. I tried to convince dream to come but he still said no. It's kind of understandable though. He's socially awkward and yesterday drained him." Sapnap explained, "Either way, we get to spend time with you while he doesn't." 

"Now that's rude." Dream's voice rang out in the hallway as he walked towards the group and wrapped his arms around Artemis' waist "I'll be spending just as much time with her as you will, in spirit!" 

"Yeah keep telling yourself that Dream." Quackity sang as he pulled Artemis away 

"Alright, come on, Everyone is waiting downstairs." Karl added in with a smile "we'll see you later dream." 

"Alright, see you guys, have fun!" He said as he made his way into Artemis and Techno's room, presumably to watch a movie or play a game 

The four made their way down and soon found themselves being squished into two cars. In one car was Skeppy, Bad, Simon, George, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap and in the other was the girls, the non-binary, and Wilbur. 

"Hell yeah! Jam session!" Thalia cheered 

"I call taking charge of the music!" Y/n called as she swung into the passenger seat 

"Damn it!" Sky exclaimed 

"Where do you want me to sit?" Wilbur whispered to Y/n 

"I know the others aren't as comfortable with you as I am, so you can sit on my lap or I can sit on yours?" She suggested, 

"up up, sit on my lap," Wilbur said with a grin 

The girl complied and got up letting Wilbur sit back down before sitting on his lap and buckling up. Y/n leaned into the male after she hooked up her phone to the Bluetooth and putting on her liked playlist. 

The car was filled with blasting music and people singing above it or at least trying to. She also sang, often doing duets with people in the car, mainly thalia and Wilbur. 

"Chick, Move your tits, I cant see the other side mirror," Thalia said and proceeded to push back the girl's boobs to see the side mirror 

Will was quiet for a bit until he spoke up "Thalia if you need help, I will gladly comply." 

That elicited a laugh from everyone in the car. "Y'all just wanna touch my tits." Y/n pouted playfully 

"Guilty." Wilbur and Thalia chime 

"Rude." She said and grabbed Wilbur's hands and put them on her hips while Thalia's hand went back to the steering wheel. 

Soon after an hour and multiple girls had fallen asleep they reached the beach. Wilbur woke Y/n up so she can get off of him and stretch. 

"Let's set everything up and then let's play!" Skeppy said as he pulled out folding chairs and coolers from their car while the girls set up tents to shade them from the sun. 

After half an hour everything was set and people were running to the waves. Y/n sat on the sand and brought out toy shovels and started digging a most. 

"Are you not going to join them?" A voice asked 

She turned to see Bee behind her. 

"Nah. Not yet. Are you?" She asked 

"Nah. Can't. Biologically, I'm a female so..." Bee trailed off with a shrug. 

"That must suck. Especially now." Y/n said, "I can always stay with you if you want me to." 

"Nah." She waved off the offer "I'm used to watching over everyone."  

"Okay... Well, do you want to help me build a sandcastle?" She asked and held out another shovel to them

"eh- why not?" She asked and knelt in the sand with y/n and started digging the oval deeper and deeper adding seaweed so that when they put water it wouldn't soak up as fast 

~~~~~

"Ooh! Can I tell you why me and Thalia wanted to come here?" Y/n said with a smile. The cheers and murmurs said she could and she continued "So it's freshman year in our old college, right and I put out an ad that I'm looking for a roommate. Thalia finds it and obviously, needing a place other than school dorms, takes the offer. Time skip a few months later and it's winter break and I'm crying because I just broke up with Jessica." 

Groans and sounds of disgust raise from the group. They all sat around a small campfire and told stories. 

"Anyway, she takes me to this absolutely gorgeous hill and tells me 'Hey, when or if we both graduate without a problem, let's head to California. I've always wanted to visit the states.' And I agreed." Y/n said with a smile 

"That's it?" George asked 

"Yeah." Y/n shrugged 

"Okay then, tell us how you got here then," Skeppy said 

"At this point, years have passed and It's the middle of our fall senior semester. I'm streaming late at night and finish when I check my phone to see that Thalia and two other guys I know say that we got accepted into MCC." Y/n continues "I'm elated and trained and trained and trained. That training paid off, we won. So it's almost a week after and this goofball joins." She pointed at Wilbur

"Isn't this turning into your creative writing finals prompt?" Thalia asked 

"Oh! Your right!" Y/n laughed "I didn't notice." 

"What was your finals prompt?" Sky asked, "You never told me." 

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals."

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE WAS GOING TO SAY?  

CHOOSE ENDING? 

[Y / N]

YES CHOSEN 

ENJOY READER