Ending: Sapnap

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals."

"Jerk," Y/n murmured but didn't protest, She was sitting next to sapnap and watching the fire "But thanks, Thalia." 

"What was that lovebug?" Sapnap asked as he pulled her body to lean on his gently "Wanna talk about it?" 

"Mhmm," Y/n hummed "I'll tell you later." 

"If you insist, but why not now?" He whispered 

"My late-night confidence hasn't kicked in yet cowboy." She received a chuckle in return and a nod "Meet me in the gardens of the hotel later after your shower?" 

"Deal." He whispered and held her while the group told their stories 

Their laughs echo through the night until people started to fall asleep, Namely Niki, Sky, and George. Bee picked up Sky, Sapnap carried George and Y/n had grabbed Niki and carried them to their respective cars while the others packed up. The three went back to help pack up and then ride out. 

An hour and a half later they arrive at the hotel and Y/n made her way up to shower. 

"Hey boys." She greeted softly 

"Hey, Artemis." Dream greeted with rapid clicking on his mouse "No!" 

"Yes! Sucks to suck mortal! Technoblade never dies!" Techno cheered "Hey Artemis, taking a shower?" 

"Yeah, there is sand in places where it shouldn't be." Y/n laughed as she entered and locked the bathroom.

Half an hour later she got out and said "I'm gonna head out towards the garden." 

"Be safe!" techno called as he pushed Dream away from his computer 

"Okay!" 

She walked out and to the garden and found sapnap. "Nick!" She said as she walked up to him and gave him a huge hug

"Y/n, what did you want to tell me," Sapnap said 

"What did you want to hear?" She replied back 

"Whatever you wanted to walk about," Sapnap said as he leads her to a nearby bench 

They sat and Y/n leaned into him with a yawn. "You know how me and Thalia were talking about our finals?" She asked 

"Yeah what about them?" Sapnap asked 

"My creative writing final was to basically write how you fell in love. I wrote about this silly little Texas boy who wouldn't stop bothering me until I agreed to 'marry' him and his other two fiancees." She said with a playful jab "And I wrote how he stole my heart and has never gave it back. Even now." 

Sapnap hummed and looked down to see Y/n staring up at him with a smile. 

"That silly little Texas boy is you, Nick." She murmured, "I fell in love with you." 

"Well, I'm happy to let you know that I am in love with you too." He said pressing a kiss to her forehead "And I'm so happy you chose me." 

"You little goblin!" Y/n chased after her 3 three-year-old daughter 

Five years have passed. She and Sapnap, nick rather but she still preferred sapnap, had a kid together. Phoenix, their daughter, was unplanned but they both loved her very much. The little family resides in Texas, close to Ember's grandparents, aunts, and uncles. 

"Nix, what are you doing to your poor mother?" Her boyfriend of five years walked in and picked up his little girl 

"Daddy!" She cheered 

"Cowboy." She said as she greeted her lover with a kiss "Your daughter was causing a ruckus. I'm trying to dress her for the dinner tonight." 

"Lovebug." He said back "And of course she is, you don't sing her clothes song." 

"Cause I don't sing." She said and pressed a kiss to Phoenix's forehead 

"I'll help get her dressed and then maybe help you get dressed?" He joked 

"Shoo fly don't bother me." She stuck out her tongue as she went to get dressed and ready for dinner in an hour 

He only laughed at her and went to dress their kid. She got dressed in a pretty red button-up, blue jeans, black flats, and a black purse. She walked out to help Sapnap with Phoenix's hair, at least until he saw Sapnap doing her hair by himself. She watched from the doorway with a smile while the little girl taught her father how to do it with the help and instruction of a youtube video. 

"all done." He said and pressed a kiss to her cheek 

"Not yet! Momma almost always puts an accessory in my hair!" She said and went to grab a bright red clip-on bow with flames on it "This is my favorite!" 

An hour later they met up at the restaurant and greeted Y/n's family. Eventually, they were sat down and ordered. Chatter ensued until Leyla asked, "So, when are you two finally going to get married?" 

The twins are 21 now, Lily was 19 and Alexander was 15. It was great to see them all grown up and playing with their niece. 

"Are you ever going to give the little firebird here a little sibling?" Joey asked 

"Are you two ever going to get out of my business?" Y/n retorted "Goddess, You can act like mom." 

"And?" Her mom replied, "Is there a problem with that?" 

"No," Sapnap chimed in "But there is a problem with Y/n's last name." 

Y/n twisted to give sapnap the 'I know you didn't just say that' look but she turned to find Sapnap behind Pheonix who was holding a ring box 

"It needs to be my last name." He finished off 

"What-" Y/n was speechless

"Y/n," He grabbed the box from their baby and knelt to the ground "Will you marry me?" 

"Finally! Took you long enough! I thought I was going to have to do it myself." Y/n laughed "Yes I'll marry you." 

She pulled him up and pressed a chaste kiss to his lips as he slipped the ring on her finger. 

"Nix, stop messing with your brother." She said as she carried the carrier into their home 

Two more years have gone by and Y/n just had her second kid three months ago 

"But he's ugly." The little girl asked 

"Your brother isn't ugly, your is though father but I still married him," Y/n replied playfully

"Hey!" Nick shouted as he picked up his little girl "Rude." 

"You didn't deny it." She replied and went to put Asher down for a nap while they watched a movie. When she got back she saw Nix was curled into her father's side while she was stuffing her mouth with popcorn. She joined them and covered herself while Sapnap played the movie. 

Life has been good to her and she couldn't be more grateful. A beautiful family, a big home. She loved it will all her heart.