Ending: Fiancee's

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals."

Y/n stopped, embarrassed that she almost exposed herself. She looked at her boys, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity with a soft smile. 

During this last past year, not only has she fallen in love, but she discovered she was polyamorous or at the least, okay with a polyamorous relationship. She genuinely loved those three and couldn't want anything more than them. 

She could only hope they felt the same. 

As the night passed by everyone was tired and soon packed up to go back to the hotel and about an hour later y/n was dragging herself to her shared room and grabbed her things to take a shower while Dream and Techno grinded for Materials in Minecraft. She got out and sighed before telling Techno and Dream that she would be right back.

She made her way into the hallway in a tank top and sweats before knocking on a door. 

"Artemis! What- what are you doing here?" Karl asked when he opened the door. He was only in his boxers

"I wanted to talk to you." She said and when she looked behind him she saw Sapnap and Quackity "All of you?" 

"Come in come in!" Sapnap said and reaches from behind Karl to pull her in while Karl closed the door 

"What did you want to talk about? Is everything okay Y/n?" Quackity asked sitting on one of the beds 

"Everything is fine, I just wanted you guys to hear the last part of my story if you will allow me to tell it?" She questioned 

"Yeah!" All three said at the same time. She smiled. 

"The prompt was to talk about a time you fell. Whether it be platonic, romantic, or hell just felt empathy for them. I wrote about Eros, romantic love. I think I wrote a whole book based on how I fell in love with three idiots who helped change my world." She explained "Those three idiots were you. I fell in love with you and I fell hard."  

She had her head down so she didn't have to see the rejection. That was until a set of familiar hands made her look up. The three were smiling their asses off and grinned. 

"We fell in love with you too Artemis," Quackity said 

"And even if you didn't choose us, we would still love you." Sapnap chimed in 

"No matter what." Karl finished off 

The three engulf her in a hug and press kisses all over her face making her laugh. 

"If all of you are okay with having a real-life polyamorous relationship, would you like to be my lovers?" She asked softly 

"I think we can work it out. Tomorrow. First, let's sleep, It's 1:30 something." Karl said, "Let me walk you back to your room." 

"Come on! We're gonna be late for breakfast!" She laughed as she gathered her purse 

Five years have passed and today was the day. 

"We're coming love," Nick said as he pressed a kiss to her right cheek before walking out to the car

"Yeah. Why'd we have to leave so early on a Saturday?" Karl whined right before pressing a kiss to her forehead right behind sapnap

"Why are you two complaining? Let the little moon take us out. It'll be fun." Quackity chimed, he pressed a kiss to her left cheek and walked out. She only smiled at the boys and loved the door behind her. Making sure she had everything she needed that day. 

"I'm just trying to treat you guys. I know it's been stressful this past week, so why not treat you to a day of fun?" She explained as she got in the driver's seat and backed out 

"Okay, where are we going then My amor?" Quackity asked 

"Glad you asked!" She exclaimed, "I'm taking us to your favorite breakfast diner, Then we're heading to Karl's favorite amusement park, Then Sapnap's favorite restaurant for dinner, and finally, we head to an empty park late at night so you three can goof off the last of your energy with me." 

The boys cheered and she smiled and turned up Quackity's music. The day in North Carolina was perfect. 

Hours later she sat on the swing Karl pushing her while Quackity and Sapnap ran around playing tag. She smiled and soon called them over. 

"Yeah, babe?" Karl asked, "What's wrong?" 

"Sit on the swings and close your eyes?" She questioned them 

They did as asked and she grabbed her purse, pulling out three small boxes. She opened them and saw their colors with a happy sigh. Orange, blue, and a mixture of purple and green rings. 

She put each ring in the boy's hands and told them to open their eyes after she knelt on the ground. 

She heard gasps and saw them look at her.

"Will you marry me?" 

"Kira! Come on! You're going to be late for school!" Sapnap called after their daughter 

"Dad- do I have to?" Kira asked as she walked towards the door 

"Come on sweet pea," y/n comforted "Simon and Thalia's oldest kid is going to be there too." 

Two more years have passed and they had all gotten married. They had adopted Kira in the last year in January as a way to try out having a kid before they start from scratch. 

It was a bit of a struggle but they made their way through it, just like they always did and Y/n couldn't be happier. 

"Bye, little one." Karl said and pressed a kiss to her forehead "Have a great day at school." 

"Bye Kira." Quackity pressed a kiss to her forehead before walking out to the car 

"You're going with me papà!" Kira called after him "Bye Mom! Bye, Pa! Bye Apollo!" 

Y/n and Karl watched as their lovers and daughter left the house for school and work. Karl's arm snaked around her waist and pulled her close. 

"Just like before huh?" He said as he leads her in a small dance 

"Don't you have something to record today with Jimmy and the boys?" She asked 

"Oh! You're right!" Karl rushed away and got ready when a car horn honked 

She walked out and saw Chris, Jimmy, and Chandler in the car. She walked up and knocked on the window. 

"Y/n! Looking beautiful as always." Jimmy complimented 

"Thank you." Y/n giggled "how are the Wives, and do you think you got room for one more?"