Ending: Quackity

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals." 

Y/n only rolled her eyes and watched as Karl and Quackity goof off as she listened to thalia ramble along before Wilbur interrupted and said they should leave. 

Everyone agreed and started packing up to head home. That's when Quackity pulled her aside and asked "Hey, what were going to say before Thalia cut you off?" 

"I was going to talk about how I fell in love with you." She said, "Now come on, we gotta help." 

She walked off feeling her face get warm. No way did she just confess to her crush because he asked. 

She did... Didn't she?

She ignored it and helped finish up before they were packed away in their cars like sardines. She sat on Wilbur's lap again and eventually fell asleep. It was a long day and the beach tired her out. 

She was woken up to two people harshly whispering to the other and she stood making them both gasp. 

"You woke her up!" One said 

"No, you did!" The other stated 

She only rolled her eyes at the two and stumbled to her room working off of the coke and sugar she had that day. She made her way into her room and didn't bother to greet technoblade or Dream and her only goal was to take a shower. When she got out she felt more awake and refreshed but still very tired. Technoblade had already gone to sleep and Dream had just left. Right as she was going to tuck herself in she heard a knock on her door. 

She got up from her bed and went to check who it was. She opened the door to find Quackity waiting nervously. He was freshly showered and was fiddling with his fingers. 

"Quackity?" She asked softly "Is there something I can help you with?" 

pleasedon'tbringituppleasedon'tbringituppleasedon'tbringituppleasedon'tbringitup

"I wanted to talk about your confession earlier?" He inquired, "If it's okay?" 

HE BROUGHT IT UP ABORT MISSION 

"Yeah, we can." Y/n said softly "Give me a minute." 

The girl grabbed her keycard and walked out into the hall closing her door behind her. She sat by her door and patted the spot next to her, quackity obliged, and sat down. 

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked 

"Is what you said true? That your finals paper was about you falling in love with me?" His voice was soft and shy "Or was it a bit?" 

"It was true." 

"Then why don't you treat me like Karl and Sapnap?" 

"You know that crush that you can't help but watch from afar? Because they are doing so great and you feel like you're going to ruin that for them? Yeah, that's why." She explained as she laid her head on his shoulder 

He tilted her head up and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "I'm in love with you too. I hope you don't want to watch from afar anymore because I want you to watch up close." 

"Good morning Sunshine." Quackity greeted as she wrapped her arms around his waist 

Five years have passed and Y/n and Quackity were living together. 

"Morn'" The woman didn't even finish the word she was so tired. She was up all night typing on her computer

"I made Pancakes." He said softly 

"Good enough." She murmured and pressed a kiss to his cheek "Thank you for breakfast." 

He only hummed and said, "Eat up, I have a fun day planned." 

"Yes sir." She replied with a lazy salute and ate 

Quackity did indeed have a fun day planned. Movies, going sightseeing, getting her nails done (his too! He painted his nails blue), lunch, then letting her get her hair done, and then shopping. 

"Why are you pampering me extra hard today?" She asked softly as she stood changing 

"Sis I wouldn't ask why my man is pampering me! I'd say thank you and tell him he's getting treated tonight!" A woman in the other stall who saw them together said 

Quackity laughed and so did Y/n. She stepped out in a loose white button-up and a green satin skirt. She spun around to give him a full view. 

"Do you like it?" Y/n asked 

"Do you like it? You're going to be wearing it, not me." Quackity responded 

"I adore it." Y/n said with a smile "Can we buy it?" 

"Of course." Quackity said, "Change back and we can head back home for a nap." 

"Yes! Naptime!" she cheered as she walked back in and changed into her regular clothes. When she walked out they walked up with all the clothes she picked out and paid before heading back home for a nap. 

When she woke up Quakity was gone and she wrapped a cover around her body before she got up and walked around. When she found him he was setting the table for dinner and she smiled. She walked back to her room and put their cover in their room before heading back to find quackity looking at her. 

"Hello, Handsome." She teased eyeing him up and down. He was wearing a white button-up and slacks. 

"Go get changed into the outfit earlier. I made us a treat." Quackity said as she pushed her into the room and ran back giggling 

Y/n watched him run out before shaking her head laughing softly before changing into her outfit and walked out barefoot. She found Quackity sitting but stood when he saw her. He walked over to her and murmured "Have I ever told you how gorgeous you look?" 

"Everyday." She whispered, "What's the occasion?" 

"This?" He said and pulled out a small velvet box

Inside was a gorgeous engagement ring. 

she sighed and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I do." She whispered after pulling away only a little before kissing him again

He laughed loudly and kissed her back. She loved it here. 

"Good luck on your case sweets," She said as she fixed his suit and pressed a chat kiss to his lips "You'll do great, as you always do." 

He kissed back and went on his way to work. She watched him leave from the doorway and when he was out of sight she closed the door. She turned and started toward their hallway closet to clean the house. 

Hours later she was making a simple dinner, chicken alfredo with Thalia's sauce recipe, when Quackity got home. 

"Hey, Hun! How'd it go?" She asked after washing her hands and hugging him 

"Not guilty." He cheered and pleased a kiss to her lips "Is that chicken alfredo?" 

"Yep, should be done in 10 minutes max." Y/n said, "I'm finishing up the sauce and the garlic bread is almost done." 

"Awesome, let me get changed, and thank you so much for cleaning the house while I was gone too." He smiled back at her and she sighed 

She was lucky. Really lucky to end up with the love of her life.