File 31: Finished Finals and Clubs

Y/n woke up early at 5:38 am, it was the last day of finals and she was excited. Today as her creative writing final, She knew she had 8 hours to finish it. 

The girl especially liked the creative writing because the prompts could always get the students writing from the seniors she knew before her. 

Once she was dressed and ready for the day, Y/n went into the kitchen to see Sky left a note and a plate of breakfast tacos. 

Y/n

Sorry, I'm not there this morning for our usual talk about dreams. We each have to go up to the classroom and cook a full-blown cake from scratch with three other people in the room. I chose one of the earlier slots because I want time to nap. 

I'll see you when you get home and good luck with your CW final! You'll do great! 

Sky :)

She smiled and ate her breakfast tacos before heading out to her classroom. 1435 was the class she was assigned to. 

~~~~~

The test had just ended and it was 2:47 pm. The prompt wasn't something Y/n was expecting but when she read it she immediately started writing. She had finished within 5 hours and it looked like she had written a book with how much she wrote. overall, she was very happy with how her last final came out and couldn't wait to share it once she got back her grades. 

While she was writing, the girl had realized something that made her gasp and murmurs "oh fuck. That's what that was, okay." 

She stood up and walked out saying bye to people who recognized her. She made it to her bike where she hopped on and was about to start riding when she got a call. 

"Hey girl!" The familiar voice of her best friend 

"Hey Thalia," y/n said as she started towards her home after she put her headphones in her ear and put her phone away "What's up?" 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me seeing as finals are done! We still have to plan that trip too." Thalia said 

"Yeah, I'm free. I was planning on streaming as soon as I got home. What's the Eta for your arrival and what am I gonna wear?" Y/n asked as she crossed the road onto another sidewalk

"About two to three hours and don't worry, I'll choose." Thalia said, "You can bring a friend too."  

"Okay, how about I bring Niki? You seem to like her."  Y/n asked as she reached her home 

"Sounds good! I'll let you call her. Bye! See ya Y/n!" Thalia said a hung up 

She unlocked her door and made her way inside and saw Sky and Bee cuddling on the couch asleep. She smiled and grabbed a cover from Sky's room and covered them. 

Bee was a beautiful 6-foot person with rich golden brown skin and dark Auburn coils that were tied back by a loose red scrunchie. Their figure was lean but still slightly muscular as their chest rose and fell with sleep. 

"They're so cute." She whispered as she walked to her room and closed her door "I should call Niki." 

So she called her on discord, she heard it ring for a few seconds before Niki picked up with a soft 'hello'

"Hey, Niki, what are you up to in the next two to three hours?" Y/n asked softly 

"Nothing much! I just finished streaming and was planning to take a nap. Why do you ask?" Niki questioned 

"Wanna go on a date? Thalia is paying." Y/n said 

"Yeah! What type of date?" Niki asked

"I have no idea." Y/n said, "But bring something nice?"