File 2: Minecraft championship.txt

(Please ignore the date. I messed up there and im sorry if I messed up any facts about MCC. I haven't watched many streams.)

"I'm getting back! I won't be late I promise!" The h/c girl said "Yes I got your hot chips! Calm down. I'm at the stairs." 

She rushes up the stairs to her apartment buildings and rushes into the apartment which was open to an excited Thalia. "Let's put up the food, grab our snacks, and get to streaming." She said 

The two of you moved around the kitchen putting up frozen food, canned, and anything else. 

Thalia grabbed the bag of hot chips and a large bottle of water before heading into her room and getting her set up ready. 

Y/n grabbed her snack and water bottle and rushed to set up her stream making sure her chat was showing on the screen of her computer as he made sure she was live after she got on the server. 

"Welcome my moons to a very special stream! Today Tofu, Toru, JooST33N, and I are playing in Minecraft championship as the red rabbits. Let's hope you didn't bet on the other team's cause were gonna win this!" Artemis introduced and undefeated

"Are you ready to win Artemis?" JooST33N asked. He had a deep voice similar to the rising sensation Corpse and often does talking streams to read stories to his viewers. He was a great miner and seems to understand Minecraft physics way too well. 

"Of course! Let beat these famous people!" The small girl said with a grin behind the screen 

"Artie! Check your viewers!" Thalia said 

At these four words, she looked at her stats on a different computer and almost choked on her spit. 

"Holy mac and cheese! There's 7,842 of y'all!" She exclaimed into her mic "Welcome! I hope y'all arent get to tattle on me!"

Hoodedmystery_1: Never! I'm only watching yours! 

Lydiasmol: Im a loyal follower Artemis! I love my Gamer goddess!

"Gamer Goddess? I wouldn't say that my moon." Artemis said after looking at her chat which was blowing up 

Artemis made her character move around and asked "Where are y'all? We should get some last-minute practice in." 

"Im near the volcano PVP thing," Toru said, he had a steady voice that can make anyone feel safe. On his streams, he does horror games constantly with the occasional Minecraft. He was better with explosives in game and crossbows. 

"Let's practice Rocket spleef. I haven't had much of a chance to practice that." Thalia said 

"M'kay. I'm pretty weak at that as well." Y/n said as her character sprinted across the colorful world to find the rocket spleef area. 

~~~~~

"Ahaha! The bridge is lowering! Get to the middle!" Thalia exclaimed happily 

Sprinting to the middle, Artemis jumped up onto the bridge saying to her chat "are you ready my moons? Because we are going to win this and shock all these people." 

As she finished that sentence the floodgates opened and everyone ran in and was soon teleported to their respective color-coded case thingy. 

The games showed up on blocks above the cases. Ace race, parkour warrior, to get to the other side, bingo but fast and others. 

"What game should we vote for first?" Toru asked 

"What game is our weakest? In the Art of War, Sun Tzu said to appear weak when you are strong and Appear strong when you are weak." Y/n said