File 19: Valentines Day.txt

Y/n started her stream up again and grinned. "Hello, my moons and welcome back to another stream! Today is a special stream! Today we are on the Asmp and Dream smp because today is Valentine's day and we are giving gifts of our love! I have been planing this out for a while now. After though, we have our date with Technoblade." 

She saw her chat roll by and loaded up the Asmp with a whole lotta goods in her inventory. She had on her face cam for the day as it was a holiday and had got a new green screen she had been dying to try out. It's been almost been a week since she's been back from staying with Karl. Although she was sad to go, she missed her roommate and bed. 

"I have them separated by each person on the Smp. Now, As always on the smp, I'm going to be in Vc 1." She said brushing some of her hair out of her face before making her character run towards the community house to give gifts. 

About 30 minutes later, she let her viewers know she'll be doing a Q&A

"Am I comfortable with Smut?" She read a Dono that asked. The girl blushed and avoided eye contact with her webcam. She pulled her mic closer and mumbled softly 

"If you write any please send it to me. Even if it's with another creator, that's comfortable with it or an X reader. If you can make me blush you get a prize. Send them via Twitter DMs." 

She heard sky laugh loudly from the other room and grinned. She heard footsteps and slammed open the door which made the girl jump. 

"I've been waiting for this! I have a whole collection of smuts and fics of you with other creators and x readers! Please read them on stream!" Sky said grinning like an absolute madman 

"After this, I promise." She said laughing at her roommate's excitement "But if it's with a content creator I'm calling them and we're reading together. Don't delete those fics people!" 

~~~~~

"Now on to the dream smp." She said and switched servers and went into Vc 3 "Now, thank you for all the people who interacted with me while I was the Asmp. Now sit back and watch the Chaos." 

"Oh, Artemis!" She heard a familiar voice coo "It's me Dream!" 

She checked who was on, Dream, Purpled, Tommy, Punz, Ponk, and Awesamdude. 

"Hello Dream. What can I do for you?" She asked and walked around her house taking dreams presents out of her chests 

"I was wondering where you're at! We can take a walk on this fine Minecraft day." He said almost nervously 

"Yeah! I actually have something to give out!" She said, "I wanted to give you something." 

"Oh? I have something for you too." He said "I'm at the community house. Meet me there!" 

"Okay." She said and grabbed almost a stack of chests, his things, and an ender chest full of other people's things. "I was going to drop this off at your house but I don't know where you live." 

"Oh- no one knows where I live. I have this huge house! It's like a mansion huge! Yeah! A-and-" Dream was cut off by y/n's laugh 

"I'm near L'manberg. I'll be there in 5 minutes." She said and ran quickly. She hadn't had the chance to get a trident and when she did, George blew it up.

She got to the community house and saw dream. She greeted him by making her character crouch and putting up her shield. "Hey there!" She said 

She put down a chest and filled it with leaves, flowers, books of mending, lapis, and netherite ingots as well as a book she wrote in the middle.