Ending: Wilbur

"Oh- it was 'Tell a time where you fell in love, it can either be storge, an empathy bond, Philia, a friend bond, or Eros, romantic love.' And it immediately came to mind I can write about what has happened to me this last past year." Y/n explained "And how This past year has been crazy and how I fell-" 

"Shhhh," Thalia cut her off and stopped her there "My turn to talk about finals." 

"Or we could let her-" Wilbur started but Thalia sent a glare his way and he shut up 

Y/n giggled and stood to walk around. She wrapped her arms around Thalia's shoulders and stuck her tongue out at Simon. 

"Mine," Y/n stated proudly 

"Welp, Can't fight the best friend." Simon shrugged "She is indeed yours." 

Y/n laughed in victory while Thalia held Y/n arms and swayed continuing on with her story. She watched Wilbur while leaning on Thalia until she felt thalia tap her arm. Y/n got off the girl, moved towards Wilbur, and hung on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. 

"Hey, Hey will." She whispered 

"Yeah, Little dove?" He replied 

"Come walk with me?" She asked

"I think we're about to leave. Maybe we can take a drive around town though after we shower? Maybe stargaze a little?" Wilbur offered softly right as bad said it would be best for them to start heading back to the hotel 

"Sounds like a perfect date." She replied before she let go of him to help pack up all the food and chairs. She peeked back at him, he was dazed but grinning like a mad man. She sat on Wilbur's lap on the way back to the hotel and he whispered "Did you really mean date?" 

"Take me out, you'll see." She replied softly and leaned into his body

In response, he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. 

"You two are ridiculously gross and cute at the same time." Thalia stated, "Stop it." 

"Oh shush you love me," Y/n said and stuck out her tongue 

"Says who?" Thalia replied 

Their bickering lasted the entire way and during the ride, Wilbur took a power nap. She unbuckled the two of them and got off before waking Wilbur up. 

"Maybe you should wake him up with a kiss." Thalia teased 

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Wilbur's eyes close and she smacked his shoulder. He flinched and opened his eyes with a pout. 

"I just wanted to see if you'd do it." He crossed his arms 

"Get ready to go out." She said shaking her head with a smile "Silly crow." 

He laughed and walked into the hotel and Y/n followed shortly after. 

Hours later, after they had showered and went out, they sat on the hood of the car, eating sweets talking, and telling stories. Wilbur stared at her while she was smiling brightly and using her hands to talk. 

"Wanna know something funny Wilbur?" She asked looking towards him 

"hmm? What's funny?" He asked leaning towards her 

"My finals were written to how I fell in love, right? I wrote about eros, romantic love. My whole essay was about you and how I met you and how I wanted our future together." She spoke quickly "Mr. William Gold, I am in love with you!" 

"Well Ms. F/n L/n, I am very happy to announce I am in love with you too." He said and cupped her chin "May I kiss you?" 

"Of course," She said and pressed her lips against his 

Y/n woke to tiny hands shaking her. She looked to see her three-year-old at the side of her bed. 

Five years have passed and Wilbur got her knocked up much to the dismay of her father. 

"Mommy," Eris stated sadly, "I had a nightmare." 

"Oh my beautiful baby girl," She hummed "want to sleep with daddy and me?" 

"Please?" She asked and Y/n nodded. The tiny girl climbed into her Parent's bed and Y/n pulled the cover up so she can get under "Thank you, mommy." 

"Of course baby. Do you want to talk about the nightmare?" Y/n asked and the little girl went on a full vent whispering about the nightmare until she lulled herself to sleep

When she woke up She heard giggling and tiny hands shaking her awake. 

"Mommy! Eris!" Eris' twin, Nyx, shook them awake with giggles "Wake up! Me and Daddy made breakfast!" 

She opened her eyes to see Wilbur taking pictures of them. She sat up and smiled waking up the younger of the twins. 

"Good morning you three," Y/n cooed when she finally woke up Eris "Let us brush our teeth and We'll join you for breakfast." 

She walked ahead of Eris because Nyx stopped her sister and whispered something in her ear. She heard giggling and saw that Eris caught up to her. The mother gave her daughter her toothbrush and toothpaste after the girl stood on the stool then readied her own afterward. 

"Mommy, we can't go yet! We have to do... uh- the uh... The tooth-" She was cut off by Nyx yelling Eris' name "Nevermind! Close your eyes mommy and give me your hand!" 

Y/n obliged and gave her youngest her hand. The little girl started tugging her around and y/n walked. She bumped into a few things and when she finally stopped she started scolding the little one without opening her eyes. 

"Open your eyes mommy!" The twins coursed

"Okay but Eris you have to be more..." Y/n trailed off when she saw Wilbur on one knee and the girls standing behind him with large grins on their faces 

"Mommy? Daddy wants to know," Nyx started barely containing her giggling 

"If you'll marry him!" Eris finished while clapping her hands and giggling 

"Oh," Y/n felt tears swell in her eyes "Yes. I will marry you." 

He grinned and slipped the ring on before kissing her softly. 

"Ewwww, cooties!" Eris said and Nyx laughed 

"You little gremlins!" Y/n laughed "Come on, I bet you two are hungry." 

"Mommy you look so pretty!" a seven-year-old Nyx said

"You look very pretty too. Is Eris with your dad?" Y/n asked as her mother zipped up her wedding dress

"Yep! Eris is dressed in the tux she wanted!" Nyx said in her flower girl dress "And I look pretty great too!" 

Y/n smiled at her daughter and told her mother "I can't wait." 

"You're not nervous?" Her mom asked, "Like at all?" 

"No." Y/n smiled and shook her head "Wilbur might be but I love him. Why would I back out now?"