File 16: The Boys.txt

She pulled away from Karl when they were running out of air. Her hand was tangled in his brown hair while the other was cupping his face.

"You doing okay?" She whispered as the Ferris wheel started going back down 

"You're a good kisser." He said giggles escaping his slightly puffy lips 

"I could say the same." She said and ran her fingers through her hair "Let's get down and you can show me to your house so we can sleep." 

"Okay." He said before his eyes widened "I haven't told my roommate." 

She laughed and said, "You can call them and tell them." 

"Okay. How long are you staying?" He asked 

"A week." She stated firmly "I wasn't sure how long you wanted me around." 

They reached the bottom and Karl got first and helped her out. 

"Thank you, sir Karl." She said with an amused smile

"You're welcome, m'lady." He said giggling as he grabbed her hand and walked out of the carnival with her 

~~~~~

"You didn't tell me the carnival was two hours from your house!" She said to the male who was driving. They've been driving for an hour now.

"It's no big deal. I've been finding an excuse to go. By the way, You didn't seem freaked out with all the loud noises." 

"Well, I haven't told my parents or Thalia but I've been getting better with loud noises!" Y/n exclaimed happily "at least I've been getting better at dealing with like 'a multitude of people' loud." 

"That's great!" Karl said as he stopped at a red light "I gotta get gas, We're almost out." 

"Okay. Do you want me to pay for it since you drove and paid for the tickets in?" Y/n asked pulling out her wallet from her purse "I can also get snacks." 

"Yeah. That'd be great." He said as he drove off again 

"I'm home!" Karl called out to his roommates about an hour and a half later "And I have company!" 

"Okay! Dinner is in the microwave if you haven't already eaten!" His roommate said 

"Thanks." He replied and ushered her into his room, her suitcase in her hand

She walked in and noticed the bed. She slipped off her shoes and grabbed her suitcase. She opened it and grabbed one of her pairs of nightclothes 

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick." She stated. She walked out only to walk back in lips pursed. "I don't know where your bathroom is." 

He giggled and got up to show her where it is and how to work it. 

~~~~~

She was drying her hair as she walked in. Y/n wore a tank top and some sweats. She was heading towards her suitcase when she saw Karls bed. She forgot about the pullover and went to lay on it. "Lay with me?" She questioned

"O-oh?" He asked turning around, "You sure?" 

Karl sat in his desk chair editing a video, she saw the thumbnail of a male with a purplish mask that covers three-fourths of his face with a single bunny ear and some teeth.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't have asked." She replied, "If you're busy you don't have to." 

"No, no. I'll cuddle," Karl said as he got up from the chair and got on the bed after saving his work