File 11: Settling In.txt

Eyyy! The Discord is up! Come check it out!

She smiled as she got home George by her side. She grinned at him through the mask she wore and thanked him. 

"Seriously. Thank you. I'll tell you more about Jessica if I'm ever ready. I appreciate all you've done for me." She said 

"It's no problem! That's what friends do. It was cool to see you acting. Gosh! The emotions in your voice gave me chills." He said 

She grinned and pulled down his mask to reach his cheeks. She pulled her mask down and kissed his cheek. "Bye George have a great day." She said and walked in before getting a text from sky 

Sky Simmons (new roommate) 

Hey!

I finished packing yesterday

is it okay if I move in today? 10:17 am 

Yeah!

that's fine 

tje room is all set up for you. 

*the 10:40 am

Great! I'll see you in an hour or so then! 10:42 am

awesome. See you then. 10:43 pm

She made sure the house was clean, as Sky was most likely going to bring her family. 

~~~~~

It was about to be noon when she heard a knock at the door and opened it to see Sky, her brother, and what she assumed to be her parents. 

"Hi, Sky. Hello Mr. and Mrs. Simons. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said and shook their hands "I'm F/n L/n, but please call me Y/n."

"It's nice to meet you too Y/n." Her mom said "Tommy has been trying to convince his sister to stay with us or find another home instead of yours. I honestly have no idea why but he doesn't seem to like you." 

"That's fine! I'll be honest, I understand. I'm the oldest but my mom and I were closer than what we are now before she married my dad. I'm what you call a bastard child, my mom's husband isn't my dad." She said waving it off "It took him years for me to like him."

"Ah! I see." Sky's mom said quietly

"Oh! I'm sorry did I overshare? I didn't mean to, I just ramble a lot and tend to overshare way too much." Y/n said rubbed her neck with a sheepish smile 

"Oh, it's fine dear!" The brunette said 

Sky's mom had a short pear shape figure with blue eyes and brown hair. She had a content smile on her face, soft eyes, and a button nose. Sky resembles her a lot. 

"Let me help y'all move in." She said, "You're welcome to make yourself at home." 

"Thank you, dear." She said, "But I must help as well."

~~~~~

"That should be all of her big things, now she just needs her clothes but she should be able to get that with her brother." Sky's and Tommy's father said. 

He was a tall man with sharp accentuated features, a sturdy build, blue eyes, and blonde hair. He had a grin on his face, almond eyes, and a Roman nose, He looked way too much like Tommy. 

Speaking of Tommy he was whispering to his sister, trying to convince her to try and stay home. Unlike the last time they met, she now knew who Tommy was and why he held a grudge against her.