File 23: One last Cat.txt

(ART NOT BY ME BUT A READER OF MY STORY)

​​​"You leave Wednesday?" The girl asked Dream and Sapnap 

The two males plus George and Y/n sat in her kitchen eating cereal Monday morning. "Gumdrop. Did you bring the clout goggles?" She asked George 

"Who's Gumdrop?" Dream asked 

"Who else has Clout Goggles Daydream?" She replies sassily 

"Ooh! Ooh! What's my pet name?" Sapnap asked 

"Cowboy or bubba." She replied, "I still have yet to figure out which one I like more."

"Yeah, I have the goggles. Why did you need them though?" George asked while sapnap grumbled 

"You'll see." She said with a grin "When all three of you are done knock on my door three times then sit on the couch. Got it?" 

"Sure Lovebug," Sapnap said rolling his eyes 

"Watch it, Cowboy," Y/n replied with a wink and soon walked off after putting her dish in the sink  

The girl walked into her room and saw the three outfits, two more complicated than the other. She picked the simple one and put it on. 

It was a vibrant blue dress with George's clout goggles and some custom-made platform boots. The boots were a midnight blue color with the moon and stars on them. 

She put it on and with a little help from a string, zipped up the dress. She heard three knocks before footsteps faded away. Fixing up little parts of hair, She put on the clout goggles and walked out. 

"George?" She said but it sounded like a question when she stepped out from behind the corner "I remembered that you were colorblind and the only color you could see vibrantly Is blue, so I made this outfit." 

She gave a small spin and stopped before bowing. She heard clapping from two of the three males and she looked up to see Sapnap and dream clapping. George had his jaw hanging and eyes wide, His cheeks were pink and she laughed. 

"I'm assuming that you like it?" She said 

"I- I love it! You look so beautiful." George had a nervous chuckle ro his voice 

"If you want you can take a picture." She said and did a pose, one leg bent with a peace sign. A click from three phones all around the same time and she was off to the next outfit, but not before she asked for help unzipping. 

"I got it," George spoke up. The male stood and unzipped but not before pressing a quick kiss to her shoulder and whispering "You look gorgeous."

The next one was a custom-made sapnap crop top hoodie, black fishnet thigh highs, a black skirt, and a belt with spikes that laid uneven on her hips. She put on black shoes that added an inch or two to her height and walked out with a grin. 

Turning the corner she waved and did a spin. "I'm not sure if you realized but I have made inspired outfits for all of you." She said with a laugh as she spun around 

"Can I please kiss you- God you look so cute." Sapnap blurted out 

"God, you're like a horny teenage boy." Dream said with a smug grin "Although those thigh highs." 

"Right?! The thigh highs and the crop top is such a good combination. Plus the bit of stomach is just-" He cut himself off with a pleased groan 

"Glad to know you like it." Y/n said with a light laugh "want a picture or?" 

Sapnap fumbled with his phone and took like a dozen pictures while Y/n laughed at him. 

"Can I go get dressed for Dream?" She asked sapnap