File 15: A Kiss.txt

"I'll tell her when- actually I think she's waking up now. Do you want me to put her on the phone?" Thalia's voice sounds in her ears as she woke up 

"What? Who are you talking to?" She asked slightly delirious as she sat up 

"Karl. Technoblade called before you went to sleep last night and started another call this morning to check up on you, but you were still passed out." She said passing the headset to you "You were asleep for about 13 hours and it's 8:24 pm. There's food in the kitchen if you want any. Sky helped me make it." 

"Thanks, Thalia." She said and put on the headphones "Hey Karl. What's up?" 

"Are you okay? How do you feel? Do you need anything?" He asked when you started talking to him 

"I'm fine darling." She said and walked over to her desk to see three videos edited, all that was needed was the colored subtitles with the thumbnail "Thank you for checking in. Is there anything I can do for you?" 

"I asked Jimmy if I could bring someone on set for an upcoming live stream on the MrBeast Channel. Sapnap couldn't come and neither can Quackity. Would you like to appear?" He asked 

"Hmm. I would need to fly where you are, get a hotel, and fly back. Which might take a thousand dollars or so. But I have a lot of extra money because of how much y'all donated four days ago. Plus, I'd love to see you in person Darling." She said a smile on her face 

"I didn't expect you to say yes so quickly, especially after what happened yesterday," Karl said with his giggle

"Hmm. Well, they can think what they want to. If they actually think that video was serious despite being out of context and without permission then they aren't fans. I explained my point of view and everything." Y/n said her voice cold "And that's on them! I do this for fun, to make people happy."

"That's a good reason to stream." Karl said, "What's the soonest time you could get here?" 

"Probably today? When is the stream planned?" She asked opening a new tab and opened a new tab to check flights to New York 

"Two days from now? On the day when I stream tales of the smp." He said, "What's the earliest flight?"

"Earliest flight is Tonight at 1 in the morning." She said, "I can pack quickly and get there by tomorrow at like 8:30 am." 

"Get packing and I'll pick you up. You can stay at my house." He said "What airport?" 

"Ah- I'm pretty sure it's JFK international." She said and she moved around grabbing her suitcase and starting to stuff it with necessities for her trip. 

"Pog. I'll see you then." He said 

"Okay. I'll see you then. I love you." She said unconsciously as if she were talking to Thalia

She heard some stammering and then Karl said a rushed goodbye before hanging up. She shrugged and finished up telling sky and Thalia what she planned to do. 

After an hour, she finished packing and Thalia drove her to the airport where she paid for her ticket and went through security to get on her flight.

~~~~~

It was 8:16 am and she stayed up all night editing videos and such on her laptop. The plane was landing soon and she hoped Karl was awake to pick her up.

She heard the attendants say that they would be landing soon and to buckle up so she did and started to put away her things into her carry-on bag.

About 10 minutes later they landed and she exited off the flying ship and into the airport to grab her suitcase and meet up with Karl. She grabbed her phone and called him.